Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2nd trip to Aruba

We will probably be staying at the Divi in April or May too. You will love this resort. It's by far my favorite place to go in the world !!!

Quote Originally Posted by dividiviprincess View Post
    We will probably be staying at the Divi in April or May too. You will love this resort. It's by far my favorite place to go in the world !!!

Thanks we're looking forward to it, we requested the Veranda Building an oceanview room. I like the pool area at the Veranda, if you go in May we might see each other around the pool...

Thanks for your input...

Divi Village Golf Resort

Hi Everyone- Well we already have the Divi Aruba booked for May 2011, with an Oceanview in the Veranda Building...now I'm having 2nd thoughts.

I'm now looking into the Divi Village Golf Resort, either a Studio Oceanview or a Golf Studio Villa near that beautiful pool with that swim up bar..

My hubby and son do golf!!!!

I really need some input from you all.....help please!!!!

Thanks,
    Frannie

You are talking about the golf villas? Will you spend the majority of your time at the beach or pool. It is a much further walk to the beach.

The Divi will provide golf cart transportation from the resort over to the Links golf course and the clubs will be stored and cleaned daily at the clubhouse.

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    Personally I'd stay at Divi Aruba. As nice as the Divi Golf is, I prefer to be closer to the beach. If you don't plan on doing much beach time I could see why you would want to change locations. That infinity pool with swim up bar is nice! I think it tends to be a little more crowded over there too but that probably depends on the time of year you are there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogi View Post
    Thanks we're looking forward to it, we requested the Veranda Building an oceanview room. I like the pool area at the Veranda, if you go in May we might see each other around the pool...

Thanks for your input...
    Thats so funny. We love the Veranda pool too. We spend most of the day there sipping cocktails and floatin around the pool let me know when you will be there ! Nothing like sitting around the pool or beach drinkin a Brown Lady

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    We stayed in a one bedroom at the golf villas and loved it. Although its a ways to the beach, that really isn't that bad. We enjoyed the walk, but the golf shuttles go by almost all of the time, and they will drop you off at the beach. The villas are beautiful. We were right next to the infinity pool. We didn't spend a lot of time there, just stopped by for drinks at the swim up bar in the afternoons, but it is wonderful. We would definitely stay there again.

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Bogi, I thought I might need to clarify something. I was also the person who replied to your thread that I loved Manchebo. Actually, we stayed at both Divi Golf and Manchebo in Feb. We were supposed to stay at Divi for 12 days, but lost part of our time there because our flight was cancelled due to a blizzard. It took several days to find an available flight. We were having such a good time in Aruba that we decided to extend our stay, and found a few nights available at Manchebo. Although they were completely different experiences, we loved them both, and in a way it enhanced our trip. In case you were wondering, hope this clears up any confusion.

Divi Village Golf Resort

Quote Originally Posted by hatteras View Post
    We stayed in a one bedroom at the golf villas and loved it. Although its a ways to the beach, that really isn't that bad. We enjoyed the walk, but the golf shuttles go by almost all of the time, and they will drop you off at the beach. The villas are beautiful. We were right next to the infinity pool. We didn't spend a lot of time there, just stopped by for drinks at the swim up bar in the afternoons, but it is wonderful. We would definitely stay there again.

Hi Hatteras- We are looking at the Studio Golf Villas, can you tell me are they close to the Infinity pool. My travel agent only got prices for a Garden Studio so far, but she's still cking into it. I would love to have a room close to that pool if possible.....Being close to the beach doesn't bother us one way or another really...

Thanks,

Divi Village Golf Resort

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    You are talking about the golf villas? Will you spend the majority of your time at the beach or pool. It is a much further walk to the beach.

The Divi will provide golf cart transportation from the resort over to the Links golf course and the clubs will be stored and cleaned daily at the clubhouse.

Hi Arubalisa- Being by the beach doesn't bother us one was or another. I'm more of a pool person anyway...We are looking at a Studio Golf Villa, but I'm not sure if it's near the Infinity pool....I really want to be close to that pool, just looks so beautiful and I love to swim up to a bar.....lol

Thanks,
    Bogi

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast