Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2nd trip to Aruba

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Hi Bogi, Sorry, I just found your message. The golf villas are right beside the infinity pool. Some surround the pool and the others are just a minute or two away when walking. Its just beautiful back there. We loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by hatteras View Post
    Hi Bogi, Sorry, I just found your message. The golf villas are right beside the infinity pool. Some surround the pool and the others are just a minute or two away when walking. Its just beautiful back there. We loved it.

Thanks Hatteras, this is right where I want to stay right by the Infinity pool....

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    We tried to book at Divi Golf for next Feb. but they weren't allowing reservations that far out. (This was early summer) I called the reservation number and was told they should be available about 6 months ahead of the desired time. I finally gave up and booked somewhere else. The reservation person also told me that there was speculation at the time about making Divi Golf all inclusive. She thought maybe that's why they hadn't opened up the dates. We really loved it there and wanted to go back, but I'm a "planner" by nature and just couldn't wait any longer. Good luck. Let me know if you are able to book.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123