Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 3 Hotel Marriott Complex

Does anyone know if Marriott Ocean Club has WiFi in the lobby?

High Speed - Wireless Internet Access

If you are traveling with your laptop to keep in touch with family, friends or your business, you can now access high-speed internet in your own villa at no extra charge. Just follow the instructions sheet in your villa.

Now Wireless Internet access ifs free of charge as well!
    Just log on in your room. You will receive a pass codew which will allow you to use Wireless Internet access in the lobby area and outside patio at the Aurba Ocean Club.

At the Surf Club, access is available at the Captains's Galley, lobby area and the patio outside the MarketPlace.

Hey Randi, What is the difference between the Surf Club and the Ocean Club ?

Surf Club is newer and has the lazy river and washer and dryer in the room. Ocean Club has a bigger beach for less people. OC going through a big renovation shortly.

That is essentially it.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Surf Club got to have something a little extra, cuz they charge you more for a 1 bedroom there, do u know if there is a owners rental forum. I would like the privacy of the 1 bedroom, but kind of on the expensive side for 8 nites, got a temp hold on the OC while I continue my search. I have to admit the 1 bedroom looks pretty awesome and a beautiful beach to boot. I do enjoy a nice pool, OC seems to have one of those. Question, in looking at Pic, does the beach not have any papalas, or just those coverings over the chairs, can you find shade by the pool area also ?

both properties have palapas. Surf Club has lounges with covers for the beach and pool. I am not sure if Ocean club has the bimini chairs (that is what they are called) at the pool but there are some umbrellas. Definately, they do not have them at the beach.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Randi,

Thanks for the info

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123