Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Adults only all inclusive vacation packages

Welcome to the Aruba.com Community Forum Water24!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Thank you guys for the warm welcome! I appreciate your inputs as well! I heard about the Renaissance one a lot. Ill look into the hotels you guys mentioned besides that one. Thank you!

Aruba is a very safe and has sooooo many great restaurants. A lot areas, such as in Mexico and other islands, that have all-inclusive are not safe for visitors to venture out alone or are too far off from restaurants.

Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    Aruba is a very safe and has sooooo many great restaurants. A lot areas that have all-inclusive are not safe for visitors to venture out alone or are too far off from restaurants.

I respectfully disagree that all-inclusives are not safe for visitors to venture out alone. I have been to Aruba twice solo, and never had any issues venturing off the resort. Of course, one must take the usual precautions as you would at home and not be foolish.

I am sorry, what I meant was areas in Mexico and other islands. I must go back and fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by purpleangel View Post
    I respectfully disagree that all-inclusives are not safe for visitors to venture out alone. I have been to Aruba twice solo, and never had any issues venturing off the resort. Of course, one must take the usual precautions as you would at home and not be foolish.

Palm Beach, Renaissance Island, Arikok National Park
    I've stayed at both the Renaissance Marina and the Riu Antillas. My wife and I prefer the Antillas. By staying there you can use the facilities at the Riu Palace next door also (which is a family resort). The only thing you can't use is the a la carte restaurants. you have to stay at the Antillas for those. Both resorts have swim-up bars and both resorts are right on the beach. The pool at the Renaissance Marina does not have a swim up bar. I do believe the sister hotel of the Renaissance has a swim up bar but it's a family resort. The beach at the family side is a man made beach. While staying at the Marina you have to take a boat to a private island which is right near the landing path of the airplanes. The boat comes into the bottom of the Marina hotel for pick-up/drop-off. If you do stay at the Antillas, try to get the villa rooms. It's a block of 24 rooms with it's own private pool facing the ocean. I've attached a couple of pics. Either way, you'll love Aruba. We've gone every year since 2011.Adults only all inclusive vacation packages-17361607_10154820864590804_227998141341845316_n.jpgAdults only all inclusive vacation packages-17353612_10154820878250804_3245430169240882426_n.jpg
    Aruba Trip #9....March 2019....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12