Before booking ask for details (fine print) on extra charges/surcharges at specific restaurants.
For example, at LG Smith's at the Renaissance you are able to order from the "Silver Menu"
At the Westin, dinner at Pago Pago carries a $10 surcharge per person.
* * * * * * * * * ESCAPE! INCLUSIVE PACKAGE * * * * * * * *
But does anyone have any info on the Renaissance AI?
* PACKAGE INCLUDES
* - Resort Room at the Renaissance Marina Hotel
* - Room taxes and service charges
* - Unlimited standard brand beverages including frozen
* drinks in Renaissance operated outlets*
* - Daily breakfast buffet in Renaissance operated outlets*
* - Daily a la carte or buffet lunch in Renaissance
* operated outlets*
* - Daily a la carte or buffet dinner in Renaissance
* operated outlets. Dinner is defined as one Appetizer or
* Salad, one entree, and one dessert
* - 15 percent discount on indoor spa treatments
* - Casino match play coupon of $10 per adult, per stay
* * Renaissance operated outlets are
* BLUE (L/D), * Aquarius (B/L/D), Captain's Corner (B/D), http://specialoffers.starwoodhotels....nformation.pdf
* L.G. Smith's (D), Papagayo (L), The Lounge (D),
* Sole (L/D), and Rice, Noodles 'n More (L)"