Aruba Beach

Thread: Air Conditioning in hotel rooms?

Air Conditioning in hotel rooms?

My hubby wants to know if the hotel rooms have A/C? It's not listed as an amenity for our hotel. He wants to switch to a hotel that has it. I told him the breeze will keep it cool, but he's looking at the current conditions and not buying it, lol.

Aruba since 1979
    YES
    A/C is everywhere.

In fact you are encouraged to keep the doors/wndows closed and the AC running.
    Without AC running well there would be mold issues.

i bet none of the resorts list the AC as amenities because it is commonplace.

where are you staying?

That's what I thought! He will be happy :-)

The Radisson :-)

I can fully assure you 100% that the Radisson has air conditioning in all of their guest rooms.

Their lobby is open air, as well as Gilligan's restaurant beachside.
    Laguna restaurant offers air conditioning or an outdoor patio overlooking the lagoon.

We have stayed at the Radisson five times now and have never ever had any issues with the air conditioning. During our stay in June we needed a few days to figure out where to set the thermostat since our room became extremely cold overnight.

I believe it had to do with the fact that we had a southern exposure with sun all afternoon on our balcony and slider. Even though the Wood shutters
    Wood shutters, not the room we stayed in this trip

were kept close to keep out the sun, I am certain it kept the air conditioning cranking overtime during the day.

Like Andrea said, I believe that air conditioning is an amenity which guests expect in any 3 + star resort nowadays. The Radisson is a 4 star resort which will satisfy all your needs.

Aruba since 1979
    even the apartment (sasaki, quality, etc) which are like 1 star, have air co.
    every place has it.

lots of arubans do not have central air, and have wall units in the bedrooms only.

Thanks so much! That's what I thought but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask

We stayed in the Curacao building- the rooms are very cool. BUT that area where the elevators are---not so much (guessing because the sun streams in the huge windows there.
    Then you step into the elevator and it was hot.

But its an amazing hotel-- (I will miss it this year)