Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All-Inclusive Hotels

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post

We have found the facilities such as the buffet and pool area to be just a tad more upscale at the Divi than the Tamarijn. For us personally it is an issue not only of money but an oceanfront room. The Divi oceanfront rooms are not only limited in number but fairly expensive.
    The Vista II ocean front rooms at the Divi are some of the most peaceful rooms I've had at any hotel in Aruba.

Quote Originally Posted by Chadd View Post
    The Vista II ocean front rooms at the Divi are some of the most peaceful rooms I've had at any hotel in Aruba.
    Are those the rooms with "picture windows" in addition to the balcony/patio?
    I wonder if Vista I or II have two queen beds.
    Dd is not going to give up going to Aruba for the foreseeable future.

we stayed at the divi golf resort. however we spent most of our time at the tam and divi

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Are those the rooms with "picture windows" in addition to the balcony/patio?
    I wonder if Vista I or II have two queen beds.
    Dd is not going to give up going to Aruba for the foreseeable future.
    Not sure what the rooms with the larger windows are called, "vista I and II" are just references to the buildings. I believe those are the rooms listed as "oceanfront" on the Divi website. They, as well as every other room type, are listed as being available with one king or two queen beds on the Divi website. Worst case, call the 800 number. My wife spoke with them very frequently for a couple years and had nothing but good things to say about them.

We are owners at the Occidental and love the resort. Large modern rooms, 4 gourmet restaurants, nightly entertainment, a bar on the beach and at the pool, great beach and wonderful staff. We have been there 15 times and love going back to this hotel.

We stayed at the Divi 7yrs ago, the rooms were outdated and food wasnt GREAT, ok, but not great!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12