Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: All inclusive hotels

Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    While the refrigerators are not stocked my DH has found a way around it. He fills up his 51 ounce "mug" with his drink of choice and grabs a couple of glasses to bring back to the room!
    This is at the Divi/Tamarijn

This was at the Divi. I was a little uncomfortable at first but the bartender didn't have a problem with it. We told him we wanted to go back to the room and enjoy the balcony and the way we didn't have to keep walking down to the bar. There were a number of people itch extra large mugs. DH version held 4 beers. No different then people coming up to the bar and getting 4 drinks I guess.

Still trying to figure out what to do.

We like several of the places to eat, around Aruba, that AI, almost seems like a waste for us. I want to do it, then next day, not. ewf!

Probably do a couple of days(3-4) at an AI, then eat around the island the rest of trip. Love me some Casa Tua pizza.

all inclusive

Occidental Grand has stocked mini fridges in the room. It has water, soda and beer.

If you are renting a timeshare you sometimes can purchase a partial Ai at Occidental. It includes breakfast, lunch and drinks. it is half the price of the regular AI. This allows you to enjoy all the great restaurants Aruba has to offer.

As for top shelf, you woul need to stay in the Royal Club section of the resort. I don't think its worth the hefty price tag.

Mary Alice

Quote Originally Posted by macalh View Post
    As for top shelf, you woul need to stay in the Royal Club section of the resort. I don't think its worth the hefty price tag.

Mary Alice
    If you are a royal club member do they serve you top shelf liquor at any bar at the resort? In other words, if I am at the beach and want a Beefeater (Gin) and tonic do I have to go to the Royal Club or do they have it at the beach bar?

no at the main beach bar, but they have a private bar for royal club on the beach.
    royal club bar is always quiet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12