Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All inclusive vs. not all inclusive

This is a great thread, since I'll be at the Tam 5 weeks from now, great info and pics (thanks Arubalisa!). We had originally requested downstairs, then after reading some reviews about safety we changed it to upper level. To be honest, I really don't care now which one they give me. I'll be a happy camper either way. We did request connecting rooms with the others traveling with us, and as long as they can honor that, I'm cool with anything else. We requested the 1900 block, but now I can see that there are ++ and -- to every block.

I just wanna BE THERE!!
    the sun and the sand, and a drink in my hand...

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvrum View Post
    We requested the 1900 block, but now I can see that there are ++ and -- to every block.
    I just wanna BE THERE!!
    This could not be more true!

Building 1900 with the Bunker Bar in the distance (obscured by palm trees).
    Last edited by Arubalisa; 05-18-2009 at 01:30 PM.

The Beach - you'll usually find me going back and forth between the Tam and the Divi
    Just a quick correction... I did say the bathroom door, but meant the bathroom window (sorry). I am glad to hear so many good things about the Tam! Again, thanks to all and keep 'em coming!
    Last edited by mac1382; 01-26-2008 at 05:08 PM. Reason: correction

MJ Resturant, Baby Beach, Plam Beach, Don Carlos
    My wife and I have been coming to Aruba 8 Years, 10 trips. We have always gone Non inclusive when just my wife and I go as we are not big drinkers and don't really eat all day long. For us to go All inclusive where our Timeshare , The Renaissance, it would be $260 a day and we nowhere come close to that amount. We get up take a long walk on the beach and then head for our Breakfast Buffet, we don't eat lunch and have normally an early dinner. So we on a norm average maybe $100 - $160 for breakfast and dinner. Drinks wise we purchase a bottle on the wau down at the Duty Free shop at the airport and get ice at the resort.
    Now last August we did take our adult children with us to the Holiday Inn and we did go all inclusive as we knew they wanted to Party, drink, and it did pay for itself and we had a great time.
    Some places include diferent activities in their all inclusive packages so make sure you check to see exactly what you are getting.

Catashi, thats were our rented bungalow is. Our fav beach is Rogersbeach. Our favorite hangout, the Cigar Lounge of Ruben de Lange.
    Hi Guys,

My wife and me don't like crouded places and like cooking and doing our own shopping. So we rent a bungalow, did it last year and doing it this year and we love it. We stay for a longer period, 4 weeks and then it's nice to have your own place to chill.
    It's called Catashi, it has it's own pool and it's near Nationale Park Arikok near Santa Cruz so you need a car.
    We got friends living on Aruba and its nice to have guests over, cooke ( the bungalow comes with a gas BQ), eat and drink with them, and afther a late night the can stay over. We got some pics of it on oure site. Here the direct link to Catashi Bugalow:

http://www.arubaonehappyisland.com/i...gina=4&lang=en
    Last edited by Kingpin; 01-27-2008 at 06:54 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12