Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amstel bright at the Tam

Amstel bright at the Tam

This is my 3'rd time to Aruba, going in April with my wife and 13 year old daughter. This will be the first time at the Tam. Now I'm sure they serve Balashi, but do any of the bars at the Tam or Divi carry Amstel bright? It is a favorite of my wife and I's, and really hope it is available...

I had hoped that as well. Balashi at per Tutti and Balashi as well as Heineken at Coconuts, not sure about the Bunker Bar, but I can pretty much assure you they did not have Bright. Pelican at the Divi served Balashi and Heineken.

thanks for the quick reply

My wife called the 800 # and a very helpful women told her they had it on draft, with Miller lite.... so I guess we'll know for sure when we get there. Not going to cancel the trip over beer, but we do love that beer, especially when you get it anywhere but there ( and a few neighboring islands)

Quote Originally Posted by can't stay away View Post
    My wife called the 800 # and a very helpful women told her they had it on draft, with Miller lite....
    I was told the same thing, but folks on the forums told me otherwise. I "think" one of the 6 bars between the Tam and Divi may have had Miller Lite, cannot recall which one though. I resorted to limes in my Balashi, worked for me. Let us know when you get back, maybe I will have something else to look forward to for June.

thanks again. I'm used to waiting a day or 2 for a reply, not minutes!! Sense I got you, was thinking of asking for the 1900 block, bottom floor. Don't the mind the walk. Any thoughts!!

I can think of a lot worse places to be.

Below is a photo of the beach in front of building 1900 taken about 3 weeks ago. It was a little rocky down by the Bunker Bar, but quickly became sandy.

More photos Buildings 1900 to 2300. Just mouseover the individual photos to see which building the photos are.
    Last edited by Arubalisa; 11-08-2009 at 04:18 PM.

Lisa, you have made me very sad! For many years, the Tam has had Amstel & Miller Lite on tap at Coconuts.

With no Amstel on tap I'll need to drink Aruba Aribas or Rum Runners!
    Last edited by Snidely; 01-30-2008 at 01:58 PM.

Snidely, we were wondering if maybe the taps were broken and that was why the beer selections was so limited??? We asked and got that "shrug of the shoulders, I don't know a thing" response. Anything is possible I suppose.

Druif Beach, Downtown, our condo at Divi Golf and Beach resort, the pool there, Smokey Joes BBQ, Salt and Pepper, Mi Dushi Bagels, El Gaucho, Pizza Bob's...everything!
    You could, worse comes to worse, buy your Bright from the market and pack a cooler, or keep in your room or whatever. Taxi's will take you and bring you back if no car.

My wife and I usually hit the market when we first get there, load up on Balashi and Bright, limes, food etc and we're good to go. You are probably all inclusive though and want to get the beer you want with your package? If that's the case, I'm sorry I can't help you, we didn't go last year on account of having a new baby born at the same time.

We are going at the end of April, when are you going?

Hope this helped a bit??

Shawn

coronacathy
    Thats what I plan on doing...stopping at the store on our way in from the airport and buying a case or two of Brights & some limes! We are staying at the Tam also. I want to try the Balashi they offer there & I may like it. But being a corona drinker I think the Brights are going to be my favorite. I don't mind spending the money for a few cases of beer when we are at an AI. Like to have some in our room for convience while getting ready or just sitting on the balcony. Also we can pack a little cooler for the beach. I feel we will still save $$$ being at an AI.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast