Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amstel bright at the Tam

Don't forget to try the Balashi with a lime.

You got it, that was my plan. The taxi will pass right by the market on the way to the Tam, taxi drivers have always been cool ( like everybody else on the island) sure he or she won't mind stopping. April 8'th, 66 more days I believe. If I remember correctly, it's like $48 a case. Seems better when you think it's only $2 a beer

No Amstel Bright at the Tam. That is the official word Did pick up a case on the way from the airport Price at Hong King was about 58 Florins, which was about $38. Worked out good having some in the room when you didn't feel like going for a walk ( which it felt like you walked several miles in a day)

Wondering if Lisa or anyone else found the answer...

I was wondering if anyone found out what beers were on tap at the Tam and Divi. I know there were a few postings, but never had a sure answer. Thanks for all the great information!!

Quote Originally Posted by staylor View Post
    I was wondering if anyone found out what beers were on tap at the Tam and Divi. I know there were a few postings, but never had a sure answer. Thanks for all the great information!!
    Balashi and Heineken at the Divi and Tamarijn over Christmas. Will supply an update in June unless you get there before us.

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Balashi and Heineken at the Divi and Tamarijn over Christmas. Will supply an update in June unless you get there before us.

Same options available in March.

Thanks for the scoop!

Wow, thanks for the update. We won't be there until the last week of June, so let me know if that info changes. Again, really appreciate the information on this forum.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12