Aruba Beach

Thread: Amsterdam Manor Resort

Amsterdam Manor Resort

Has anyone stayed here? we are thinking about staying here over the Renaissance and I didnt know if anyone had any feedback for me? we are a couple in our early 30's and arent huge drinkers/partiers-only a tiny bit!

Thank You!

Our favorite place on the island, is the great beach at the Boca Grandi. The water is the best, and its very quiet.

Our son had his wedding at the Amsterdam last June. The Amsterdam did a fabulous job. We had about twenty people from the wedding staying at the Amsterdam and everyone loved it. We were there for a week and found the beach perfect. (Eagle Beach).
    Try it, You'll love it.

We stay here twice a year and love it. It works perfectly for us because it's smaller (which means uncrowded beach), it has a more European feel because half the guests are from Europe so it's fun mingling at happy hour, the rooms are nice and all come with either a small kitchenette or full kitchen, and the staff is great. It really has a very relaxed atmosphere. It's quiet at night but if you want to go out to the high rise hotel area for bars, restaurants, nightlife, etc. it's only a 5 minute bus or taxi ride away (bus stop is right in front of Amsterdam Manor, too.)

Let me know if you have any questions and I'd be more than happy to answer them. We'll be going on our 24th trip to Aruba in May and it'll be our 15th time staying at Amsterdam Manor.
    "The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts." - - Marcus Aurelius

33rd trip to Aruba - May 2016
    San Fran/Napa Valley - Sept. 2016
    Barcelona, Mallorca, and Andorra - Nov. 2016

Any Aruba beach...

Arrow Lots of Info...
    Includes links to 4 or 5 of Amy's reviews along with others