Aruba Beach

Thread: Anyone ever stayed at the Marriott Ocean Club?

Question Anyone ever stayed at the Marriott Ocean Club?

Hi,

Wewill be staying at the Marriott Ocean Club and we are thinking of having breakfast and lunch in our room (we rented a villa for the week) and going out for supper... has anyone ever stayed there and ate at the hotel? Since we have a 19 month old daughter (and not renting a car) we will be staying on site... are there any good restaurants you recommend on walking distance as well? any help comments will be greatly appreciated

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    [quote=dalidaz;136351]Hi,

Wewill be staying at the Marriott Ocean Club and we are thinking of having breakfast and lunch in our room (we rented a villa for the week) and going out for supper... has anyone ever stayed there and ate at the hotel?

I think you will recieve about a million answers to that question. Have fun

I guess I am the first of a million

Ocean club is great and you will really enjoy it. Champions is right in the lobby of the OC but you are within easy walking distance (bring a stroller) of a ton of places you can bring a 19 month old. Along the "strip" you will have more than enough choices. The hotel has La Vista which I don't believe does dinner on a regular basis and Ruth Chris Steak house. Don't limit yourself, go out and within 5-10 minutes you will have any number in which to choose from.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Thanks Randi!

Marriott is at the end of the hotel area but you will find severaj restaurants within a walking distance, if you can walk for 15 minutes you will find many options.

thanks Oceania!