Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aruba Resort [Bucuti] to Launch Adults-Only Policy

Arikok Antilla Natural pool
    Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Book well in advance, they are always one of the first resorts to sell out.
    Unfortunately, I can never book much of anything well in advance due to the way my schedule is determined. I do get to go away more frequently for shorter periods though, so it does work out.

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    Quote Originally Posted by paulmorin View Post
    ideal for a quiet stay despite the horrible food at the pirate's nest.
    Yes, the food was not great, altho we only did a "local dishes" dinner our first night --- from then on we only ate breakfast, on the deck on the beach, which was nice!!!

everywhere and anywhere
    have never been...will have to take a ride up and tour the resort...
    when we first bought at Divi Village we never saw any kids, now that they have the new buildings (Golf Villas) there are kids all over the place....the older section is still quieter than the new section. At first we loved the infinity pool in the back but since there are soooooo many kids we have returned to the old pool. Don't have a problem with kids, but it's hard to behave when you've been partying since I kind of feel the pool bar should not be for kids and for some reason parents think its cute to let their kids hang out at the pool you cant even drink there anymore....oh poor me....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12