Aruba Beach

Thread: Aruba Vacation June 08 - Need Help

Aruba Vacation June 08 - Need Help

Hi. My boyfriend and I are trying to decide on where to stay in June 08. We are considering the Riu Aruba or possibly the Divi, they both offer an all inclusive pacakge. Not sure what to do since we never have been to Aruba before. Also we are open to finding a small villa to rent - basically we just really want to be on the beach and have an ocean view from wherever we stay. A nice pool area is important as well. We really just want to relax and do the beach thing, maybe go snorkeling. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks bunches.

Never been in the Riu, but pix are great....We own at Divi an like the quieter atmosphere then at the high rise hotels.....my choice is Divi, but there are many other choices out there that are probably just as nice...the best thing is that you chose the Correct Island to go to !!!!! You will become in love with like the rest of us..................
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Thank you for the information. We are considering the Divi as well, it looks like it has the environment that we are seeking. I can't wait to get to Aruba!

There are so many nice restaurants that it's not necessary to go all inclusive

Quote Originally Posted by maryann View Post
    There are so many nice restaurants that it's not necessary to go all inclusive
    I must agree! IMHO, the low rise beaches are the best - less crowded, wider, etc. If you are looking for a beachfront hotel, you may want to consider Bucuti. While it's not AI, there are so many wonderful restaurants at which to eat. But you will enjoy wherever you go!