Aruba Beach
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By nancyg56
  • 1 Post By ricky59

Thread: Barcelo'

EAGLE & PALM BEACH ORANJESTAD PADDOCK - MADAME JEANETTE SOLE MARE KUKKO KUNUKOO

Barcelo'

Anyone stay at the Barcelo' ocean view royal level suite, looking for feedback if it's worth it compared to
    a regular room...and while we are at at it.....how is the overall feel of the hotel and property, stayed there
    when it was the Americana, then the Occidental. Hilton was booked solid my travel dates.

I would like to add a question here for Barcelo: are any American beers included (Bud Light, Coors Light, or Miller Lite)? What vodka brands are included? Do you have to be on some kind of club level for premium liquor or specific beers?

My family booked both the Master Suite and an Ocean Front Royal level room in December. Oh my gosh! I would recommend this level for anyone who wants to be pampered and who wants to enjoy service and amenities that elevate your stay. We just booked the Master Suite for next August to celebrate our granddaughter's graduation from high school.

I will add that at 16 years of age, this young lady has never asked for anything. Not one thing. You cannot get her to declare a desire at all, however after our vacation last year she has asked her Pa (my husband) to go back to Aruba and to stay at Barcelo. She loved every minute, from the pool, the beach, and the meals, she had a blast. The staff were kind to her, and she felt comfortable, ex=specially given the consideration Royal Level guests are provided by Sandra and her staff.

Well been off for awhile.. back on.

NancyG56, Spoke with you last year, when you were looking at booking.
    Told you that room is spectacular and nobody's like Sandra Steba..

Returned July 5, departing October 11-26.. Barcelo

Quote Originally Posted by ricky59 View Post
    Well been off for awhile.. back on.

NancyG56, Spoke with you last year, when you were looking at booking.
    Told you that room is spectacular and nobody's like Sandra Steba..

Returned July 5, departing October 11-26.. Barcelo
    WE did speak, and I took all of your feedback and ran with it! What a fabulous time my family had, from check in (one little glitch, they did not have us!!!!! YIKES!!! however the very professional Ms. Steba gave us her best smile, told us everything was fine, excused herself, and fixed everything)

The service was impeccable, security was obvious, the grounds lovely, and the staff was beyond friendly. We had so much fun that I have booked again for July 2019 to celebrate my granddaughter's graduation from high school. In 17 years that child has never asked for one thing, has never even offered "suggestions" if asked what she would like for any gift giving occasion, but has asked to return to Barcelo.

I did look at other resort options, however I have a very good rate for a Master Suite, and since we all liked the food and beverage selections, along with all of the staff, I decided that for a tad bit more upfront I would keep what I know my family liked.

I also want you to know I followed your advice in regards to Aruba Water Sports. WE booked some snorkeling excursions as well as parasailing, tube rides (OMG WHAT WAS I THINKING???) The experiences were wonderful, in large part to Gabriel and Orlando.

Thank you again!

Quote Originally Posted by TEAMARUBA View Post
    Anyone stay at the Barcelo' ocean view royal level suite, looking for feedback if it's worth it compared to
    a regular room...and while we are at at it.....how is the overall feel of the hotel and property, stayed there
    when it was the Americana, then the Occidental. Hilton was booked solid my travel dates.
    We have not stayed there but you get alot of extras with the royal suite level. I guess it's ultimately up to you if the extra services are worth the extra money.
    https://www.barcelo.com/en-us/barcel...barcelo-aruba/
    ~Amy~ - Sedona, AZ: April/May 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept./Oct. 2018 --
    Italy: Nov./Dec. 2018

Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~ View Post
    We have not stayed there but you get alot of extras with the royal suite level. I guess it's ultimately up to you if the extra services are worth the extra money.
    https://www.barcelo.com/en-us/barcel...barcelo-aruba/
    You really do get additional services. I do not think they are necessary to enjoy a wonderful trip, however if you can justify including this level in the budget, the difference is measurable.

My husband thought that perhaps it would be worthwhile to same money and book the regular level, however once I costed it out we all decided the additional money was money well spent. We are 5 this trip ,royal level master suite and we are going for less than $200 per person per day. For this we do enjoy the room service periodically, the bar on the beach, and the incredibly personalized services that Sandra and her very profession team provides.