Aruba Beach
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By nancyg56
  • 1 Post By ricky59

Thread: Barcelo'

EAGLE & PALM BEACH ORANJESTAD PADDOCK - MADAME JEANETTE SOLE MARE KUKKO KUNUKOO

Barcelo'

Anyone stay at the Barcelo' ocean view royal level suite, looking for feedback if it's worth it compared to
    a regular room...and while we are at at it.....how is the overall feel of the hotel and property, stayed there
    when it was the Americana, then the Occidental. Hilton was booked solid my travel dates.

I would like to add a question here for Barcelo: are any American beers included (Bud Light, Coors Light, or Miller Lite)? What vodka brands are included? Do you have to be on some kind of club level for premium liquor or specific beers?

My family booked both the Master Suite and an Ocean Front Royal level room in December. Oh my gosh! I would recommend this level for anyone who wants to be pampered and who wants to enjoy service and amenities that elevate your stay. We just booked the Master Suite for next August to celebrate our granddaughter's graduation from high school.

I will add that at 16 years of age, this young lady has never asked for anything. Not one thing. You cannot get her to declare a desire at all, however after our vacation last year she has asked her Pa (my husband) to go back to Aruba and to stay at Barcelo. She loved every minute, from the pool, the beach, and the meals, she had a blast. The staff were kind to her, and she felt comfortable, ex=specially given the consideration Royal Level guests are provided by Sandra and her staff.

Well been off for awhile.. back on.

NancyG56, Spoke with you last year, when you were looking at booking.
    Told you that room is spectacular and nobody's like Sandra Steba..

Returned July 5, departing October 11-26.. Barcelo