Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bradrobster

Thread: Beach Question Marriott Aruba

Beach Question Marriott Aruba

We are coming to Aruba in October for a much needed vacation. We are staying at the Marriott Aruba Stellaris. Does anyone know if we can pack a cooler and take it to the beach with our own beer and water? thanks!

Boca Catalina Beach Marriott properties Mangel Halto for Snorkeling
    Sure can.

Aruba since 1979

Thumbs up

yes absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by dustman323 View Post
    We are coming to Aruba in October for a much needed vacation. We are staying at the Marriott Aruba Stellaris. Does anyone know if we can pack a cooler and take it to the beach with our own beer and water? thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dustman323 View Post
    As others have said, yes..its fine. I have a couple of tips here. I have a soft backpack cooler that I always pack in my luggage. I set it on top of my other stuff so it helps to buffer anything under it. Other times I have stuffed it with snacks and other stuff we bring. I usually also bring a 1/5 of rum and a 1/5 of vodka. The ones that come in the plastic bottles. I put them into a gallon ziplock bag and seal it tight just in case. I then use the ziplock bags at the ice machine in the hotel to fill it up and lay it in the cooler each day before heading to beach. The nice thing there is, stuff stays cold and if I want to mix up a nice vodka tonic beachside, I have the bag of ice thats clean. You can always go up to the bar and get a few lemon or lime slices to.

Enjoy!...and Economize !....