Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By macalh

Thread: Beach Villas at Divi Phoenix

Beach Villas at Divi Phoenix

Does anyone know if the Beach villas at Divi Phoenix is the new tower or the old? We have reservations for our honeymoon and are curious which building we will be staying in as I have heard mixed reviews on both. Thanks.
    Next Aruba trip in

The building that they call the villa's is in front of the old tower and next to the new four buildings or towers that are 8 floors. The villas are very nice, 3 floors, we own there, and it is nice and quiet with two pools in front of them. The beach is right out in front of them as well. Have a great time and enjoy aruba, you will go back again!

Arrow click on the thumbnail to enlarge

Beach Villas

The name Beach Villas at the Divi Phoenix are the new units. I don't know how there are bad reviews because the units are gorgeous. Very well done and large.

In the older section, there is a tower and the lower units (sort of look like a nicely renovated 3 story motel, are referred to as the Divi Villas.

Only the new units would be called 'Beach Villas' by RCI. I own in both sections.

Mary Alice

Thanks all for your input.
    Next Aruba trip in

Are there grills on the grounds? I should know this but I guess I never looked for them

there are 2 that I know of, by the sun splash bar & pool in front of the old villa's.