Aruba Beach
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By vallond
  • 1 Post By DiviDiviFan
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.

Thread: The Best All Inclusive Resorts According to the Caribbean Journal

The Best All Inclusive Resorts According to the Caribbean Journal

According to the Caribbean Journal these are the best All Inclusive Resorts on Aruba. What say you all??

http://www.caribjournal.com/2016/06/...usive-resorts/

Palm Beach, Renaissance Island, Arikok National Park
    We always go to the Riu when we visit Aruba. Our 1st trip we stayed at the Rennaisance downtown but the wife didn't like the fact we had to board a boat to get to the beach. We really like the location of the Riu since we're able to get out and walk around at night to check out the little shops in the area. The pool at the Riu is also a plus since it's so big.
    Aruba Trip #8....March 2018..

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    I am happy to see my Divi AI made #2 I love the Divi and the beautiful beach. I have never stayed at #1 Riu, however, did have a tour right after they opened, suite we were in had a beautiful view, like the idea of adults only. I have friends who stayed at RIU and loved it and I have to admit the pictures of the buffet food look a lot better. I have stayed at Occidental but would not return, loved it during our first visit to Aruba when it was Allegro AI. I am very loyal to my Divi still and appreciate all the upgrades constantly being done.

Aruba since 1979
    the boat ride was my favorite part........unfortunately the novelty wore off after a few rides.

Quote Originally Posted by dq1974 View Post
    We always go to the Riu when we visit Aruba. Our 1st trip we stayed at the Rennaisance downtown but the wife didn't like the fact we had to board a boat to get to the beach. We really like the location of the Riu since we're able to get out and walk around at night to check out the little shops in the area. The pool at the Riu is also a plus since it's so big.

I think I would feel the same. Fun the first few times, then seems like it would be annoying.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Palm Beach, Renaissance Island, Arikok National Park
    I agree Andrea.....Its kind of a pain in the butt! and the man made beach at the other property isn't all that great.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    the boat ride was my favorite part........unfortunately the novelty wore off after a few rides.
    Aruba Trip #8....March 2018..