Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Best Hotel with 2 Bedroom Suites

Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~ View Post
    Yes, Amsterdam Manor does have 2 bedroom/2 bath suites. We have stayed in them many times It is a resort though, NOT a timeshare as noted above, which means you do not have to worry about fixed weeks and can book any dates or amount of time you like. Their beach and pool are never crowded (only 72 rooms) but their pool is not very large (most people go to the beach.) We just got home last night after our latest trip and spent a day at the pool and had it all to ourselves for hours.

http://www.amsterdammanor.com/Rooms-...oom-Suite.html
    Can't wait for your trip report Amy. What dates are you going in Sep?

Quote Originally Posted by ArubaAce View Post
    Can't wait for your trip report Amy. What dates are you going in Sep?
    Working on it - photos are loaded so now just need to write it.
    Will probably be late Sept for 10-12 days. We usually don't book flights until around May when the fares go down.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- South Beach, FL: Feb. 2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Sedona, AZ: April/May 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~ View Post
    Working on it - photos are loaded so now just need to write it.
    Will probably be late Sept for 10-12 days. We usually don't book flights until around May when the fares go down.
    I'm also working on a September trip 3rd or 4th week of September or I might do 2 weeks back to back. Maybe I will see you guys at the BB Amsterdam Manor.

Quote Originally Posted by ArubaAce View Post
    I'm also working on a September trip 3rd or 4th week of September or I might do 2 weeks back to back. Maybe I will see you guys at the BB Amsterdam Manor.
    That would be fun! Hope our dates overlap!
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- South Beach, FL: Feb. 2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Sedona, AZ: April/May 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12