Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Best Hotel

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    With a family I would recommend a timeshare for added space. If you want upscale I would opt for surf or ocean club.....which are Marriott properties.also too divi Phoenix or divi golf village....divi properties.

Casa del mar which is not as upscale has some 2 bedroom places and costa linda which is not as upscale as the Marriott properties has some 3 bedroom units. By all means costa linda and casa del mar are very nice indeed.

Upscale hotels would be Marriott , Hyatt , Radisson.

Welcome to the community forum.
    These all would be acceptable, so it comes down to price. Don't overpay for a room that you won't spend a lot of time in.
    rob o has left the forum, contact via e-mail at

upscale the hyatt, alive, and fun, my stomping grounds the occidental.
    very nice timeshare rooms.

best hotel

Don't stay at the Marriott if you don't want crowds. The hotel and timeshare units are beautiful but the pool and beach are VERY crowded. I do believe that was one of your requests.

Also, since the units were just redone, the Costa Linda is beautiful. Very nice units with granite countertops, new cabinets, new bathrooms, beautiful decor. The beach is fabulous. Never a problem to get a palaypa. If you can get a 3 bedroom for your week, you'll be in heaven. They are huge and the balcony alone is bigger than a unit at the Marriott.

All oceanfront. You'll love it.

Mary Alice

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12