Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best luxury hotel in Aruba

Cool Best luxury hotel in Aruba

Hi everybody, I'm writing from Italy....I'm not an expert about Aruba....I've just discovered it as the ideal place to spend the summer at the Caribbean...

So, I need a suggestion: which is the best hotel between Occidental and Riu???

Do you know other very good hotels, maybe more secluded and not so big than the two mentioned before????

Thank you so much, and please help me!!!!

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Italianbaby View Post
    Do you know other very good hotels, maybe more secluded and not so big than the two mentioned before????
    http://www.bucuti.com/ Bucuti Beach Resort
    On Eagle Beach, does not encourage children. Quiet resort on a great stretch of beach.

Ok, I've read about it...how is it?

Rated #2 hotel in Aruba at http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g147247-Aruba-Hotels.html
    TripAdvisor Popularity Index: # 2 of 19 hotels in Oranjestad

I have found the reviews on TA to be for the most part accurate.

We stayed at Bucuti and can't say enough about it - it's wonderful! We stayed in the Bucuti wing which has been completely renovated, but there is also the Tara Suites. The hotel is quiet, and as Lisa said, right on a beautiful beach...in my opinion, the best beach in Aruba! You can't miss with Bucuti.

Stay away from the Riu,from what I've read thy don't treat the customers the way they should.A woman got hurt from a fallen umbrella and the management said it was her fault,they said she was moving the umbrella.Not the right thing to do.Thy the Marriott.No matter where you stay you will be in one of the Safest islands in the world.Go and enjoy..

The Bucuti is great. The employees there do their utmost best to reassure everyone is feeling at home. When you stay there you won't have any worries or stress... a REAL vacation!

Cool I would go with the Hyatt

Check out the Hyatt (#1 Hotel on Palm Beach according to Trip Advisor). However, it has 360 rooms (compared to 398 at Occidental and 450 at Riu), hence, it is not small. That being said, it is a really nice resort and I prefer the Palm Beach location over the hotels that are downtown or by Eagle Beach.

We own timeshare now so we always stay in timeshares, but we stayed at the Hyatt on our honeymoon and it was fabulous.

Smile

Ok, summing up the best are:
    - Bucuti
    - Hyatt

I'll keep in mind these names...anyway, I was searching for some all inclusive hotel, could you suggest any name?

And about the island, is the weather ok in august? because my other option is Barbados, but I don't think the weather's fine there in august.....

Thank you very much....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast