Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: best renaissance rate you have seen

best renaissance rate you have seen

we need a room for one night prior to our 7 night stay at the riu and i'm considering the renaissance. in looking at their website and others such as kayak, i see i can get a room for $262.

is this about the best i'm going to do on the rate? it is a thursday night that i need.

any input would be appreciated

todd

We're booked at the Rennaisance Ocean Suites for $234 plus tax. It's a one bedroom.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    AAA rates
    depends on dates you are looking for
    they vary!
    Got suites for $180 2 weeks ago

Quote Originally Posted by buckeyetodd View Post
    we need a room for one night prior to our 7 night stay at the riu and i'm considering the renaissance.

in looking at their website and others such as kayak, i see i can get a room for $262.

is this about the best i'm going to do on the rate? it is a thursday night that i need.

any input would be appreciated

todd

Party of 2 or a family? The Renaissance Marina Tower (the one across the street from the Renaissance Ocean Suites) shares all facilities including the private island. Their rooms are the cheapest. Try the AAA rate.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

when I first went to their site, I put in AAA and it was actually more expensive, something like 289 per night. I'm really only leaning towards Renaissance because I've stayed there before and I want to use the island and show it to my brother and his wife. staying at the riu for the next seven days, it would actually be more convenient to stay up in the resort area, I saw some decent rates at holiday inn. the day we arrive also happens to be our 32nd anniversary so I don't want to stay in a cheap place just to save a few bucks.

You might want to try Expedia. I've gotten better rates there at times

What about 60% OFF...

"Save 60% when you book before October 31,2015 for travel between January 3 and March 27, 2016"

http://www.renaissancearubaresortand...m/DeepBlueDeal

The best rate I've gotten at the renaissance Aruba this year was $136 per night (worked out to $175 after taxes - reservations made direct on Marriott website). This was a hotel room in the marina tower. I got this rate for a stay on Sept 12 2015 and I also have a reservation for that rate for Dec 5th (both of these dates are within Low Season). To find the lowest rates, I agree with Cindy that you need to check often (when I'm searching I check daily as the rates constantly change/update based on occupancy rate for the date you are searching). The best thing to do is to make your initial reservation and then as you see the rate change, you can make a new reservation and cancel the old one or you can simply call Marriott 800 number and ask them to update the rate on your per-existing reservation. No matter what rate you get, I always feel the day(s) on Renaissance island is worth it - such a treat. Best of luck with your search.

that was the 60% off rate, I went ahead and booked it at 262 for the night. of course with all the fees it was "slightly" higher

Aruba since 1979
    you had mentioned some snorkeling in another thread.
    a great snorkle spot in chest deep water is along the seawall (inside) @ Renaissance Island on the family side.
    we have seen much marine life there. we have never been disappointed.
    Quote Originally Posted by buckeyetodd View Post
    that was the 60% off rate, I went ahead and booked it at 262 for the night. of course with all the fees it was "slightly" higher

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast