Aruba Beach

Thread: Best time to book hotel

Best time to book hotel

Just booked airfare for our 2nd trip to Aruba June 8-16, 2010. Was wondering when we should book the hotel. Also, we're interested in the Radisson; however, I'm concerned about the renovations planned for the spring. Wanted to make sure there won't be jackhammering all week long. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ArubaBound001 View Post
    Just booked airfare for our 2nd trip to Aruba June 8-16, 2010. Was wondering when we should book the hotel. Also, we're interested in the Radisson; however, I'm concerned about the renovations planned for the spring. Wanted to make sure there won't be jackhammering all week long. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    From what I understand, MCM Tours www.aruba4u.com is offering summer specials on the Radisson now.
    "Breakfast Buffet Daily, $100 Match Play Chips, Free Desert in Sunset Grill for 4"

A friend inquired about the renovations last week and they are closing down the Bonaire Tower first. As far as I understand, and MCM Tours can confirm this for you, there didn't sound like jackhammering was going to be involved. Keep in mind the entire resort was renovated down to the bare walls in the late 90's and only reopened in 2000 after a $55 million makeover. From what I have heard this is not going to be as substantial.

Thanks so much for your quick response. I will contact MCM Tours.

arubabound001

not sure if this will be much help , as I will be there from june 2 - 9, but if you want, i could let you know how things are going once i'm there

Thanks Kathy. I would really appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by ArubaBound001 View Post
    Thanks Kathy. I would really appreciate it.
    No problem, will let you know when I get there, hopefully everything will be fine. As long as we got that beautiful ocean, a sunny day, a beautiful pool, and a few bulashis, I think we'll be just fine.