Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Traceyd14

Thread: Bikes at Holiday Inn

Bikes at Holiday Inn

I just saw on facebook that Holiday Inn will now offer bicycles as an amenity to their guests. I am at work so can't post the link but I wanted to share. Hopefully more resorts will do this. I love the idea of biking around.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Aruba since 1979
    not so sure i would want to be on a bike.
    blowing sand on road, crazy and or confused drivers,.....all would make me think twice about hopping on a bike.

Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    I just saw on facebook that Holiday Inn will now offer bicycles as an amenity to their guests. I am at work so can't post the link but I wanted to share. Hopefully more resorts will do this. I love the idea of biking around.

They have a blurb and photos on their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/HolidayInnResortAruba

We have never done it, but the Tamarijn offers an organized bike ride up to Boca Catalina for some snorkeling each week. MUCH shorter ride than from the Tamarijn Less traffic too

I was thinking an early morning ride towards Arashi or Malmok might not be too bad. However I was just informed by by dh that I am not allowed to ride a bike on vacation near salt water because I am clumsy and he is picturing skinned knees and elbows. He is right, I can't deny it .
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Aruba since 1979
    you very well could be talking about me
    Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    I was thinking an early morning ride towards Arashi or Malmok might not be too bad. However I was just informed by by dh that I am not allowed to ride a bike on vacation near salt water because I am clumsy and he is picturing skinned knees and elbows. He is right, I can't deny it .