Aruba Beach
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Aruba4ever
  • 1 Post By LeaveTheKidsWithMom
  • 1 Post By DiviDiviFan

Thread: Black Friday Specials who is booking?

Black Friday Specials who is booking?

Who has booked or is booking over the next 2 days? I almost booked last night/this morning. I stayed up till midnight and almost pulled the trigger on moving my Feb trip to April to stay at one of the Divi properties but I decided I may cancel my Feb trip all together and do $5k worth of home improvements....lighting updates, new curtains for the master, new granite mailbox etc... instead. Its hard to do home improvement projects when you blow all your "extra" cash on trips to Aruba so I am going to cut down future trips to 2 per year....poor me, lol and I will bang out a few home improvements that will make the wife smile possibly more than an extra trip will. I think one winter trip and a summer trip seems like a good plan moving forward with an occasional 3rd trip when some projects are banged out.

Senior Member LeaveTheKidsWithMom's Avatar
    Good luck on the granite for 5k, we paid that for our two sheets before fab and install. We didn't book nor are we at Divi's prices, they are 26% more than the last two black Fridays that we booked two trips each.

Granite mailbox, lol. Our kitchen is fine..

Quote Originally Posted by LeaveTheKidsWithMom View Post
    Good luck on the granite for 5k, we paid that for our two sheets before fab and install. We didn't book nor are we at Divi's prices, they are 26% more than the last two black Fridays that we booked two trips each.

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaveTheKidsWithMom View Post
    Divi prices are pretty insane right now. Looked and wrote down what they were last night and curious to see once the cyber sale is on. sometimes I wonder about the so called 'deals". I did however predict higher prices due to the other islands that are no longer available. I haven't even asked DH is he wants to return, guess I am just used to being there on Cyber Monday and not in my living room (poor me)
    Last edited by DiviDiviFan; 11-23-2017 at 02:14 PM.