Aruba Beach

Thread: Book All Inclusive or Upgrade Onsite??

Book All Inclusive or Upgrade Onsite??

Happy to say that we are going to ARUBA!!
    Cannot wait for May 22nd!! We have decided on the Manchebo Bay Beach Resort, but have been wondering what is a better deal... to book all inclusive now or wait and upgrade onsite... Would it be less expensive one way as oppose to the other??

See you all in MAY

Aruba since 1979
    could you have manchebo price it out for AI pay now?

then check something like cheap caribbean.com or priceline.com or MCM Tours and see if there is a difference?

then shoot manchebo an email and ask what the price difference is if u upgraded on check in?

my guess is.........the AI option is a set price....and it will not change no matter when you book.

where as the room only price can be very different . there is rack rate, then there is a rate from sites that i mentioned in my 2nd sentence or from other sites.

congrats on your upcoming Aruba trip.
    it will not be your last!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jam309 View Post
    Happy to say that we are going to ARUBA!!
    Cannot wait for May 22nd!! We have decided on the Manchebo Bay Beach Resort, but have been wondering what is a better deal... to book all inclusive now or wait and upgrade onsite... Would it be less expensive one way as oppose to the other??

See you all in MAY

Thank you for the advise! I will most likely ask manchebo for a price quote AI pay now and compare with the other sites... I may get a better deal bookin both flight & AI hotel together...