Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Booking soon..What is your favorite all inclusive and why?

Wink Booking soon..What is your favorite all inclusive and why?

Hi all. What is your favorite all inclusive and why? We are booking soon and we aren't sure. We were thinking Occidental. Been to Aruba twice before but 8 years ago. Aruba Grand and Holiday Inn. Won't do Holiday Inn again.

Thanks all,

Arubacam

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum

lots of folks love the occidental and its AI plan.

The old aruba grand, is now the "new" Riu palace.
    you may want to check that out.

also too, divi and tamarijn all inclusive

and.....amsterdam manor and manchebo all inclusive

renaissance marina and ocean suites has all inclusive too.

if it were me, i love divi/tamarijn and manchebo

but, i love that end of the island...the lo rise druif and eagle beach

Quote Originally Posted by arubacam View Post
    Hi all. What is your favorite all inclusive and why? We are booking soon and we aren't sure. We were thinking Occidental. Been to Aruba twice before but 8 years ago. Aruba Grand and Holiday Inn. Won't do Holiday Inn again.

Thanks all,

Arubacam

We are always drawn back to the Divi even though we have had issues in the past with the food. You can read about that in other posts. The layout is perfect, rooms are an easy walk to the restaurants; there's a great bar right on the beach and what can I say but the beach is absolutely amazing as are the people who work there. They also run some great specials. For our trip we booked for 50% off the rack rate, so the way we look at it is if we decided to eat off resort every night for dinner it is still a reasonably priced vacation. Check their Facebook page for the best pricing specials.

EAGLE & PALM BEACH ORANJESTAD PADDOCK - MADAME JEANETTE SOLE MARE KUKKO KUNUKOO
    Tam/Divi is our favorite. All rooms are basically beachfront, especially at the Tam. Beach is not hectic at all and the food is definitely OK. The specials they run are pretty good also which allows us to go out for dinner usually every other night depending on length of stay. The Bunker Bar is our favorite spot, we always meet up with some great and interesting people from all over the world. We are officially low-rise AUA people now, after many years of high-rise visits, coming back to the Tam/Divi is like coming to our second home.

my stomping grounds, occidental...

I love the layout at the Divi, the staff is great and the food is usually at least decent. I actually love the pizza.

Have always gone with the Divi and have never been disappointed. Best beach on the island!

For years we stayed at the Divi, then moved to the Occidental. Never had a bad time plus it's in the middle of everything.

We have only ever stayed at the Tamarijn once before and loved it! All ocean front rooms and you can use all amenities at the Divi too. For the price (I am extremely budget minded!) you can't beat it. I like getting the most for my money. Can't beat the beach/ocean right outside your door and amenities of 2 resorts. That's just my opinion though

Thanks all for the info. Hubby and I are so excited to be going back to Aruba.We feel so safe there and love to explore. I love this website. It is so informative! Planning on going last week of August.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast