Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bucuti Beach Resort

Wink Bucuti Beach Resort

Has anyone stayed in Bucuti Beach?? I havnt read too many people talking about it in their reports etc.. we are booked in here for our honeymoon arriving 3weeks today.. just wondering are we far away from all the happening spots??? anywhere i could download and print off a decent map?? we are thinking of renting a car, we both hold full clean irish driving licences, just wondering is it difficult to drive in Aruba???
    Next Aruba trip in

Hi, we've spent five nights in a Tara Beach Suite at Bucuti in May.
    It was just great. You can find some of our pictures here: http://www.teresniak.de/index_aruba_english.html
    Bucuti is too far away from the centre of Oranjestad for walking, but with a rental car you won't need more than a few minutes. Driving in Aruba is really easy.
    A good map with the Bucuti you can find here: http://www.aruba.com/images/regiomap2.jpg (Bucuti is at Eagle Beach)

P.S: If you tell the Bucuti in advance that it's your honeymoon, they will have a little surprise for you when you arrive
    Hundreds of Pictures from Aruba, Curacao, Venezuela, Vietnam, Finland, Cyprus and more: http://www.teresniak.de/index_english.html

Hi thanks, i am actually enjoying looking at your pics as i write, they are fab.. Yeah i think we will rent a car, we were a bit anxious as we not familiar with roads, streets etc but ill purcase a good map and keep our fingers crosses.. bucuti looks fab, im not sure which suite we in until we arrive but im sure it'll be great. we have actually arranged for the one cool honeymoon package at the resort so that should be fn
    Next Aruba trip in

Bucuti is a beautiful small resort in the low rise area. It's perfect for your honeymoon - quiet, romantic with very few kids and is on the most beautiful expansive beach!

While there is little night life within walking distance, there are some good restaurants you can walk to...and the downtown and the high rise areas are a quick taxi ride away. You can also use the local bus, which is very inexpensive.

That being said, a car rental for at least a day or two is a great idea so you can explore the rest of the island. Each year we go, we now rent a car for our entire stay so we can up and go on a whim whenever we feel like it.

I think you will love Bucuti - enjoy your honeymoon. Congratulations!

Dom
    You will love the Bucuti. When you are there, go to the happy hour at the beach bar and say hello to the bartenders Lionel, Marina, Juan, and Aldrick.
    Dom
    First visited Aruba in 1972

Banned
    keep an eye on the beach every day with their webcams. go there and wave or bring a sign every morning from 9 AM to 9:15 AM and the camera zooms in to take your picture 3 times. see www.arubacam.com

Question Bucuti Suites

I think we've narrowed down our hotel choice and will most likely go with Bucuti. Since this is our honeymoon, we really wanted the Tara Penthouse suite, but they are booked :-( So now we're trying to decide between the regular Tara suites or the Jr. Suite. I understand that there is a signifcant difference in size (Jr. being larger) and that the Tara suites are closer to the beach. Those of you that know the other differences, which would you pick?? I think we would prefer the Jr. suite b/c of the larger balconies but is it still a good view of the ocean??? Any other input??? HELP!! Thanks!!

If I'm not mistaken, there are one or two junior suites, and they are located in the Bucuti wing building, not the Tara Suites building. Not sure, though. So if you want to stay in the Tara Suites, you would probably not want the junior suite.

Why not send off a quick email to Bucuti staff and check with them. They are generally good about responding. Good luck!

That's true that they aren't in the Tara building, but for someone who's never been what is the difference?? Views? Not as nice?? I did email the hotel and they told me the technical differences in the rooms but I was wanting opinions on which was better.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by TimDean View Post
    the Tara suites are closer to the beach.
    Imo, give up a little balcony space when you can awaken to this view every morning. The cam is on the roof and a little foggy at the moment, but you get the general idea.
    http://www.bucuticam.com/tarabeach.jpg
    Last edited by Arubalisa; 02-07-2013 at 01:27 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast