Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By drtucker1

Thread: Bucuti Beach Resort

Bucuti Beach Resort

Has anyone ever stayed at the Bucuti Beach Resort?

From the live video cam it looks like a nice place to stay. I believe this is a hotel not a timeshare.

I went to their website and although room rates are high like $300 a night, the resort fees for energy are included in the price and they provide a full American Buffett for Breakfast everyday..

I usually stay at a time share but was curious about this resort and wanted to know if anyone in the forum ever stayed there or had additional information.

You are correct, the Bucuti is a resort and not a timeshare. It is also "adult only".

Depending upon when you plan your stay there will be construction at the resort.

Also
    http://www.bucuti.com/reserve-now

Due to the REMODELING OF OUR BEACHFRONT RESTAURANT, our RESORT will be CLOSED from May 13 through May 31, 2013, as we will be demolishing the galleon shaped Pirate's Nest restaurant. Between June 1 and July 5 the assembly of the prefabricated materials will be taking place for the new restaurant. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner will be served in our Tara Lounge and breakfast and lucnch are also available on the new garden deck. We will be offering a 35% reduction on the net room rate during this period. Between July 6 and August 11, the final interior work is being done on the new restaurant and the beachfront deck is being renovated. We will offer a 25% reduction on the net room rate during this final phase. Our new beachfront restaurant, ELEMENTS, WILL OPEN AUGUST 12, 2013.

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    I'm always amazed when looking at the webcam how neat and clean the beach looks (although all Aruba beaches are) and the white umbrellas instead of huts. Just looks really nice and umbrellas are spread out nicely so not on top of each other.

playa linda, aruba beach club, wacky wahoos, driftwood,french steakhouse, any happy hour
    kinda honeymoonish. got sick on their breakfast buffet.

Bucuti Beach Club, Natural Pool, Donkey Farm, Alto Vista Chapel
    We always stay at Bucuti. We splurge on one of the penthouses and get a beach hut with it. That beach hut is great. The penthouses have TVs in the bathroom mirror and a big deck overlooking the ocean. We love how quiet and relaxing it is. We'll be back in less than 48 hours.

Aruba since 1979
    safe and fun travels!
    would you be kind enough to take and post a few photos of the new updates/renovations at the bucuti and post them here?

Quote Originally Posted by drtucker1 View Post
    We always stay at Bucuti. We splurge on one of the penthouses and get a beach hut with it. That beach hut is great. The penthouses have TVs in the bathroom mirror and a big deck overlooking the ocean. We love how quiet and relaxing it is. We'll be back in less than 48 hours.

I will definitely try to remember that Andrea. It all depends on how much rum I have. The restaurant is not supposed to be done until the weekend after we leave. They were scheduled to have just inside touch up work about now. We got a sizable discount on the room rate this year for our trouble.

I was told the restaurant will be ready August 11, but they still have the area boarded up. No construction on the week it appears. I've got a couple of pics from our balcony to post but I'm having trouble from the iPad.