Aruba Beach

Thread: Bucuti Price Hike??

Bucuti Price Hike??

Hello all,

Wow, so I backed off of my trip planning for a bit and now that I am looking for next winter I go to Bucuti's website and they have WAY jacked their prices!

I was really looking forward to staying there, but may now need to rethink the whole thing

I wonder why they did that???

Very disappointed in Bucuti right now...

Yes they did up their rates and also extended their winter season rates longer. My understanding is that they have not adjusted rates in a while and also the new rate includes a full breakfast compared to the Continental breakfast curently served. I actually booked our trip for March and will be staying there for our first time. In the past I have stayed at the Rad once and the Divi twice. One last note is that if you are a AAA member they will give you a 10% discount off the room. Just ask when making the reservations and bring you AAA card with you.

Next Aruba trip in

Any Aruba beach...
    Also check pricing with MCM Tours You would need to phone them in order to see if they are offering any specials.

With that said, I know in the past, people before have been able to get a less expensive package booking the Bucuti through MCM rather than booking directly with the resort.