Aruba Beach

Thread: Bucuti Questions

Bucuti Questions

We are booked at the Tara Suites @ Bucuti, 6/13 - 6/19 & have several questions. 1) Is it allowed/acceptable to take a cooler with drinks out to the beach, or are you required to purchase all beverages from the hotel bar?
    2) Should we bring beach towels with us, or does the hotel provide these?
    3) What can we expect with regard to the "complimentary breakfast" each morning?

Thanks for your help!!!!

Aruba since 1979
    absolutely YES to bringing a cooler onto the beach. (no glass allowed)
    the resort provides beach towels. typically one per person. sometimes the towel monitor will give 2 pp but plan on only getting one. the towel is then turned in and a clean one for the next day.

i cannot comment on the complimentary breakfast as i am clueless on that

remember to wave to all at the bucuti webcam

Quote Originally Posted by flfreedomfighter View Post
    We are booked at the Tara Suites @ Bucuti, 6/13 - 6/19 & have several questions. 1) Is it allowed/acceptable to take a cooler with drinks out to the beach, or are you required to purchase all beverages from the hotel bar?
    2) Should we bring beach towels with us, or does the hotel provide these?
    3) What can we expect with regard to the "complimentary breakfast" each morning?

Thanks for your help!!!!

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    It's been three years since we stayed there -- lucky you, it's an awesome place!!!
    The complimentary breakfast was fine with us! Fresh fruits, breads, rolls, toast, juices, coffee, cereals. I think they would also make eggs if you asked, but not sure if there was a charge. We always ate breakfast at the Pirate's Nest on the beach.
    Beach towels were never a problem.
    Andrea is right about the webcam -- we wish we had emailed friends and family to see us at a specific time!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bucuti Questions-100_8058.jpg  

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    We hit the webcam every time we're there in order to wish my niece a happy birthday. She has the link and looks at it after school.
    We always walk around there and it seems like such a nice place and great beach area!

They now offer a full American breakfast included in the room rate, not just a continental breakfast. Taken from Bucuti's website, this includes - "cooked-to-order eggs and omelets, bacon, pancakes, sausage and French toast, in addition to our extensive cold buffet offering fresh fruit, yogurts, cereals, freshly baked breads and Danish, pates, cheeses, sliced meats, sliced vegetables, coffee, tea and espresso coffees. The Full American Breakfast Buffet will be available at both the Tara Lounge and the Pirates' Nest."

Bucuti Questions.

So after much thought and all of the helpful advice from you guys, I think we've decided to go with Bucuti rather than an all inclusive. Has anybody ever stayed in the Bungalows at the Bucuti? If so can I get your opinions/advice , It seems beautiful but from their website I can't really get a clear image of how they're set up (both visually and privacy wise). Would you recommend this or staying in a junior suite in the Bucuti wing (can't stay in Tara Beach suites, as I like to enjoy a smoke ocassionally , and no smoking is permitted on the balconies in Tara)? Thanks for the help.

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    We stayed at Bucuti three years ago and became friends with a couple staying in the "bungalows" -- they were right on the beach, but everyone going to and from the beach/pool/restaurant/bar walked right past them, so I didn't think they were very private.
    I too smoke occasionally --We stayed in one of the Superior rooms, which was wonderful
    -- non-smoking, but smoking was allowed on the balcony (there was an ashtray out there)
    It's a fabulous spot with the best beach! This year we stayed in the high rise section and it just didn't compare.