Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Bunker Bar at the Tamarijn

Bunker Bar at the Tamarijn

Could somebody tell me if the bunker bar at the tam is open in September. As when last visited in Sept 2010 I could not recall the bunker bar. everytime we looked at the hut on stilts, which i presume is the bunker bar it looked close.
    is there particular times of the year it's open?

It was open when we were there in October. If I remember correctly though it closes really early around 6 o'clock.

Bunker Bar is open daily from 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM. The Sandpiper Bar @ Divi has the same hours. Bunker Bar is an excellent location to enjoy a sunset.

If my memory is correct, during 2010 the Bunker Bar was undergoing some refurbishing so it is possible it may have appeared closed.
    Joe & Mimi

LIFE IS GOOD

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Believe it or not after all our stays at Divi last year was our first time visiting the Bunker bar. We had a wonderful time and met great people watching the sunset. We will be visiting this bar for many sunsets this November, can't wait!

Thankyou all for your replys. I can imagine that it would be a lovely spot to watch the sun go down with a balashi in your hand. Can't wait for our next visit, as very cold and wet in England. Need some sun, sea and cocktails.

EAGLE & PALM BEACH ORANJESTAD PADDOCK - MADAME JEANETTE SOLE MARE KUKKO KUNUKOO
    Here is a picture of the Bunker Bar, have always managed to meet some really cool people there everytime we visit. Don't forget to get "backed up" before last call !! They always let you hang out there after closing times, for a little while anyway! Have a great time!!!!!!

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Quote Originally Posted by TEAMARUBA View Post
    Here is a picture of the Bunker Bar, have always managed to meet some really cool people there everytime we visit. Don't forget to get "backed up" before last call !! They always let you hang out there after closing times, for a little while anyway! Have a great time!!!!!!
    Great idea about the "back up" I remember we hung around a bit longer after they closed but got thirsty so had to go elsewhere

backup sounds like a plan

EAGLE & PALM BEACH ORANJESTAD PADDOCK - MADAME JEANETTE SOLE MARE KUKKO KUNUKOO
    Oh the stories we can tell from the Bunker, last trip Bully made us a cup(drink) holder out of silestone that we could use to transport multiple libations from the Bunker to our beach seats, perfectly designed to hold those cups......priceless!! One person,eight refreshments , minimal spillage .....Ahhhhhhhh!!!

Ha ha Teamaruba sounds great.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast