Aruba Beach

Thread: Caribbean Palm Village

Red face Caribbean Palm Village

Can anyone tell me about this resort? I have received mixed messages and don't know if I should book a room?

Nice place but you will need a car to get to the beach.

Aruba since 1979
    the resort is about a mile and half from the beach.
    it is located in noord, diagonally across from the police station and down a bit from st ann church.

it is a quiet, lovely place.
    about 3/4 of it went thru a major renovation and even the non renovated units are nice.

my waltham neighbors own a month there and we have visited often.
    it is a very quiet resort.
    the majority of guests are adults and the few times i was over there, saw few kids. (even during school vacation weeks)

if you are going to rent a car and enjoy quiet ,this is a terrific spot.

if you are looking for a little more "action", choose elsewhere.

i love caribbean palm resort, but i bet if you ask my 24 yr old son he would say it is too quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by ChugiHz View Post
    Can anyone tell me about this resort? I have received mixed messages and don't know if I should book a room?

shuttle

The resort has a shuttle that can bring u to the beach.

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    Just got back from spending one week at the Caribbean Palm before moving to Dutch Village for our 2nd week.
    We love it at the CP because it is quiet and off the beaten path a little. Bus is easy to catch from the corner if you don't have a car. There are a couple restaurants within walking distance - Bingo! Restaurant and Linda's Pancakes and the Coco Loco is at the resort.
    There is a shuttle that runs twice a day to Moomba Beach (leaves resort at 9:25 & 12:25).
    The rooms are nice - we did have a problem with one of the two showers in our room but really everything else was fine. We had 2 new flat screen tvs, a dvd player and a new couch (our room is at the end that they haven't renovated yet but at least they replaced the couch which needed to be!)
    They also have free wi-fi and the fitness center.
    If you have any specific questions let me know!

Thank you for all the information. It's my first time in Aruba and probably won't be spending too much time in the room so quiet and newly renovated sounds like a good place to catch some zzzzz 's before heading out again to explore.