Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Comments on Divi Village

Divi Village BLDG B

Quote Originally Posted by angelone View Post
    What kind of information are you looking for, I stay at The Divi Village in August in room 7301 let me know what you need to know and I will try to help.
    We stay in 7201 in December but were unable to use our unit last year (2007). 7101,7201,7301 were all shut down due to a major roof leak. I think the roof is befing repaired this month. Does anyone know if those rooms are repaired and open yet????
    Thanks in advance

A couple of comments about Divi........ Let me begin by saying I as well as my family own there and we have several weeks, so obviously I love the place,,,,
    but,I have had to be moved out of my unit in C bldg several times due to water problems...good for me because it was always to one of the newer bldgs, but that fact that since they are expanding, the older bldgs seem to be put on the as needed list and so it is starting to look older.....even though they have newly painted most rooms, there is much that can be done. And with what owners maintanence fees are, there should be NO problems..........
    Aside from that one big thorn in my side I love the place.
    We do have very uncrowded beaches which is great....we have 3 pools just at Divi Village, a couple across at the Tam and Dutch as well as Divi Aruba and Phoenix. I also like that the low rise area is less crowded in general ....
    Can't wait to get to the sun and water....soon....
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

We too love Divi Village and have been going for 12 years. Once we were moved from our owned unit due to a gas leak in our building(B). Last year we were moved because of the major roof leak affecting rooms 7101,7201 and 7301. We were dissappointed in the fact that we could not use our unit while there. We love our unit (7201). There are always maintenance issues with the original units, but we have found that if you call.....they are taken care of. It's the norm now....call for something. We still love it there. There is to be a major remodel of the older units next year (2009). It was scheduled for 2008 but has been put off. The good thing is that it is being done WITHOUT an assessment fee. Guess we will have to wait another year to see all this, but we are looking forward to going this year and seeing all the friends that we have made over the years. It certainly is our "home away from home". I just saw pictures of the new bar by the pool at the Sea Breeze......looks awesome.

mac

Smile sea breeze new pool bar

I have been looking for pics of the new bar. Where did you find them?

I too, have been looking for pics of the new seabreeze pool. Please let me know where you saw the pics. I am going Sept 7 and I am excited to see if it is finished since my unit is right in front of the old pool.

Does anyone have an e-mail address for the person at the front desk at Divi Village....I seem to remember someone once saying a Maureen????????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12