Aruba Beach

Thread: A Couple of Holiday Inn questions.

Cool A Couple of Holiday Inn questions.

Last year we stayed at the Occidental, but the 11 consecutive years before that, we stayed at the Holiday Inn and had no complaints. We want to go to Aruba this fall, and as cost has to be a major factor, will probably go back to the Holiday Inn. I'd like to know if they still use the Curacao Tower. We stayed there the first visit years ago, but don't wish to ever do again. Also, I understand the procedure to getting a hut has changed, and I wondered what it is now. I'd be interested in hearing any updates that have happened in the last year and a half. Thanks much.

We have stayed at the Holiday Inn twice, but this spring (2013) we were at Surf Club. We walked through Holiday Inn a few times and it looks like the Curacaa tower was being used again. It was not when we were there in Feb 2012. They have added a small pool in front of the curacao tower too. I sent an email to Holiday Inn asking questions about how to specifically reserve in the Aruba tower, but I never got a reply.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

As of May 24, according to their Facebook page, one building has had their rooms renovated. Perhaps if you post the question to them, they can respond there.

My Family - 2 adults and 2kids will be staying at the HI for 2 weeks in July, not sure when you are booking, but I will get some pictures.... Looking forward to seeing this new pool outside of the Curacao Tower. People have just returned and mentioned the nice updates in rooms... will update you when there...31 more days....woohoo

Aruba since 1979
    thank you for posting your first post.
    Welcome to the forum. QUOTE=Cruisegal514;245531]My Family - 2 adults and 2kids will be staying at the HI for 2 weeks in July, not sure when you are booking, but I will get some pictures.... Looking forward to seeing this new pool outside of the Curacao Tower. People have just returned and mentioned the nice updates in rooms... will update you when there...31 more days....woohoo[/QUOTE]

Holiday Inn responded on their Facebook page that the Curacao Tower is open again.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Cherry

Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    Holiday Inn responded on their Facebook page that the Curacao Tower is open again.
    I have several units at the Occidental Grand. I'm sure I can arrange a nicer unit, (condo) ocean view and less money than the Holiday Inn. Plus you don't have to buy the AI. macalh@aol.com