Aruba Beach

Thread: couple more questions about the tam!!

Palm Beach, Bugaloe, Radisson Poker Room, Moombas, Poolside

couple more questions about the tam!!

hi

what teabags do they have at the tam please? i need my english breakfast tea - and just wondering if i should maybe pack my own...

does my dd need to pack her sand-castle building stuff, it would be nice for her to have it but it takes up a lot of room.. do people leave this sort of stuff at the end of their holidays?

and would anyone know what whisky they have please?

thank you

laura

Sorry cannot answer re: the tea.

As to sand toys, it is only a chance that someone will leave them. To be on the safe side I would pack your own. When my dd was younger I would put her toys in the suitcase and stuff things like socks and undies in the little pail to at least conserve some space.

If you wish to buy them there, your best bet would probably to walk to Hong King or Certified supermarket to pick them up. The sundries shop at the resort sells toys as well, but I would venture to guess they are going to be more expensive that what you could get at home.

Palm Beach, Bugaloe, Radisson Poker Room, Moombas, Poolside
    thank you lisa..

i think we'll have room, so i'll bring her own stuff..

beautiful piccie of your dd with the pumpkin!!

regards

laura

Jim Beam I don't recall seeing Jack this year(request the call liquor otherwise you get well). I'd bring tea since you have a preference!

http://www.aruba.com/forum/f22/tamarijn-alcohol-40383/ Re: Scotch and Whiskey

"Dewars and Seagrams 7"
    "Canadian Wiskey labeled brand plus there will always be an Irish wiskey. Seems to switch between Bushmils and Jamisons "
    "Cutty Sark and/or J&B. "

Baby Beach -just to be lazy and float on my raft and snorkle too
    I would bring the beach toys, pail, shovel, and a float too. You can check the activities center and you might find a noodle for the pool or ocean and sometimes beach stuff and other times none. We always leave ours at the end of our trip becuase we bought so much to take back.

Remember to bring some books, crayons, coloring books, etc to keep her busy at dinner time.

Jill