Aruba Beach

Thread: Divi AI

On the beach with a Aruba Ariba in hand!

Divi AI

Hi All
    We leave on Feb 26th, first trip to Aruba .... after my dad passing away in August tragically, my mother asked me where I wanted to go for our winter vacation and I picked Aruba. We are staying at the Divi AI and I was curious to find out if it is worth requesting a building or do you get the standard "we will try to accomodate you" response...

Thanks for the help

to many to mention
    We have stayed at the Divi for the last ten years and love the place. We stay in the ocean front Lanai block of which is the last block of rooms before the open beach going towards the is only about a 50 ft walk to the bar and you can also have a light lunch at that bar. If you stay on the first floor like we do you can walk out your patio door on to a beautiful grassed in area, go down a couple of stairs on to the beach...all the rooms at the Div are very nice and most have been re-done...hope you enjoy as much as we do
    Tico & Miss Judy
    Feb 11th- 21st

Arikok Antilla Natural pool
    Vista II, facing the ocean, my favorite rooms in Aruba.

Divi All inclusive is the best !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadd View Post
    Vista II, facing the ocean, my favorite rooms in Aruba.
    I TOTALLY agree with Chadd ! Vista II ocean view !!! Fantastic view of the ocean !! Thats where we always try to get our rooms. Odd number rooms in Vista II are all ocean view