Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Divi AI

Divi AI

Hi everyone !

Anyone know about the new pizza bar and renovations going on at the Divi ? Anyone have pictures ? Details ?
    THANK YOU !

I would be curious as well. We were there over Thanksgiving and there wasn't much activity. Going back in May so wondering how much construction will be going on.

We are going in May too ! We will be there May 6th-13th ��

Hey, we'll be their May 5th through the 13th. Guess we'll both find out at the same time!!

Aruba since 1979
    I may have to join u for a slice

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    I too have been anxiously awaiting any reports of the renovations. I figured I'd politely ask Pegmeister in May for a report I am guessing they will be concentrating on moving the pizza bar and building the new Mexican Restaurant before the new rooms. I was told in November the entire lobby will be new and moved, new pizza bar where the internet lounge was and Mexican Restaurant will be where the original pizza bar was. The new 50 rooms will be out front which they actually started digging out concrete before we left. Hopefully will have some pics and updates before our November trip.

I thought they might have something on their facebook but there wasn't anything posted. Even checked tripadvisor. When we were there in November the plans were still a little vague. A Mexican restaurant would be great. Of course, they'll need a new theme in the Pelican Terrace to replace their Mexican Night! I'll definitely post an update in May. Maybe someone else will be there before that and will give us a peak.

here you go, Francis at the Tam sent these to me....he didn't confirm when they are expecting to complete the works
    Divi AI-divifase-.jpgDivi AI-divilobby-.jpgDivi AI-divipizza.jpg
    12th VISIT APRIL 2017 ******TRULEY IN LOVE WITH ARUBA!!!*****

Thanks for sharing Shariuno! I'm a little sad to see the pizza bar all torn apart but I'm sure the renos will be nice. Hopefully there won't be too much disruption in May. They seem to be pretty good at minimizing any inconvenience the renos could cause so we plan to just go with the flow. When we get back there again in November maybe we will get to see the results.

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Thanks to both you and Francis for the photos I hope others will continue to post as renovations go on. My hubby just got sad when we saw our beloved pizza bar, I explained it is not gone forever, just moved. DH says he liked where it was, oh well Just hoping the changes will not change the cozy feeling our resort has. The front has come further than I expected since ground breaking in Nov/Dec, looks pretty nice in fact.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast