Aruba Beach
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By DiviDiviFan
  • 1 Post By DiviDiviFan

Thread: Divi ai expanding

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock

Divi ai expanding

Hi everyone from beautiful Aruba, yes having a great time! Just waned to share some info I have learned while staying here at Divi AI. There is some minor construction going on outside the front we asked about it. We have been told a lot of new things happening over the next year. First of all they are changing the entire lobby, I hope it stays open air DH loves to sit there reading his books and people watching. All of you who know the "CocoGrill" a/k/a pizza bar as we call it, they are moving the entire bar sounds like where the lobby is now. Out front they are putting up a new building which will have 50 new rooms, elevator and all. I asked if the rooms will be like the Vista bldgs. which I always stay in, I was told yes. However, not sure about this as I can't figure out what possible view they will have. I know each year we have been coming there are more and more renovations and new improvements which is nice to see where your hard earned money is going. This year we were pleasantly surprised at our Vista 1 room renovations, very, very nice. However, I am a little worried about the beautiful beach here, right now it is perfect, never crowded like some resorts and always room for everyone. With 50 new rooms I have to believe this will take away from the nice beach and space may become a little crowded? Should be interesting to see what this does to the prices tomorrow as I am hoping to book for next year using the Cyber Monday sale. Just wanted to spread the news to Divi lovers. Also, not sure how all this can be done without having to close? Have to go now, getting thirsty for my cocktail of the day!

Sounds like you are having a great time. The changes at the Divi sound interesting. We will be there in 20/days so we will ask as well (staying at the Tam). I guess business is good there and they want to make even more.

Enjoy the rest of your trip.

Hey it was good to see you guys at the Divi. I heard in addition to moving the pizza bar they are adding a new restaurant. We booked the cyber sale as well. No problems doing it with the Iphone

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Yes Peg, great to see you as well and Tom looks wonderful as well as yourself. Yes the new restaurant I forgot to mention is going to be Mexican. The Coco Grill is moving to where the internet café currently is. The new bldg. will be 4 floors (all this info confirmed by Lorenzo the bellman who I finally saw today). Funny some of the current employees are not too keen on this upgrade and hoping it is not a mistake growing larger. Time will tell I guess. Either way I booked our trip next year this morning and will have to check but do believe this year's cyber sale was even better than last year. I of course will book my air separately as way too early for that. Still love the Divi AI.