Aruba Beach

Thread: Divi AI view question

Divi AI view question

just booked our 2nd visit to Aruba in September. Staying at the Divi all inclusive. Has anyone stayed in the limited sea view rooms. how much sea can you see?

What building are you in? If you can provide that info it will be easier for someone to provide you with the information you are looking for. We always ask for an oceanview in the 7300 room range and have never been disappointed. If your room is in one of the casitas you are closer to the beach (steps from the door) but the view is limited. Keep in mind you probably won't spend much time in your room.

No idea which room. We are flying form England with Thompson on a package so we won't know until we arrive.

I would suggest contacting the Divi through their website and asking what building. I have found them to be very receptive to information requests. From my experience we have only once stayed in a garden view room for one night when we needed to move because of an ac issue which they promptly fixed. That particular room really didn't have a view unless you were out on the patio. I've found we spend so little time in our room, and there are so many spots to lounge around the resort, a view from the room doesn't matter that much

Thankyou Pegmeister for your repl