Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: divi all inclusive

divi all inclusive

hi guys....we are going to the divi all inclusive may 8th leaving out of new hampshire....both of us in our 60's....early 60's lol....just planning on relaxing and enjoying the weather....any tips on rooms etc?? we have stayed at the high rises before...wanted to try something new this time around....thanks for any and all tips

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Read the site carefully and you will find plenty of info, pictures, etc...This site is full of great tips and info...

Thumbs up Divi Divi

You will love it....just enjoy!

Talking

Hi There !!! We are going to be staying at the Divi too!! May 6th-14th. We are also leaving out of NH. We will be the one's with the cute little girl you see in our Picture. She is 4 and this is her 3rd trip to Aruba and the Divi !! We wouldnt stay anywhere else !! Ask for an Ocean view room or beachside. You wont be dissapointed. Have a great time and maybe we will see you there !!!
    Teresa, Rob & Colleen

I have been reading over many posts and am still confused about the Divi rooms. We are staying in a "garden view" room and any advice or info on a room choice would be greatly appreciated!!

Hi,

I am from Mass and will be at the Divi in July. Here is a cut & paste of a previous post I have made.
    Bottom Line - if you have reserved Gardenview, I recommend Vista over Veranda.

================================================== =======
    I have stayed in Veranda, Casita, and Tam. We are planning to stay Gardenview
    in Vista in July.

The vista is closet to the pool, and understandably, the gardenvew rooms are
    furthest from the beach.

Keep in mind, in this context, "furthest" means another 8 seconds walk!

We stayed on the 3rd Floor Veranda, the room closest to the Tam - the corner
    room.

Terrific view, peaceful, nice balcony, etc.

However, we generally walk the beach at least an hour each day, have walked to LaCabana and back. If you do not like to walk, 3rd Floor Veranda will not be fun for you after a while. Up-and-Down the stairs, all the way to the end everytime, etc.

I like the Tam and the Casitas, open the door and there you are. My wife likes
    the Divi and the Vista buildings. Something about athmosphere - whatever that is. lol

If you don't care for the room you get, the Divi is very accomodating about moving you, if there is something else available.

It's all fun

Is it true that the Vista I garden view rooms are better then the Vista II garden rooms?? I read that you get a partial view of the ocean with a garden room at Vista I, but not at Vista II....We would like to put in a request for our garden view reservation, to include a king sized bed and with a view that doesn't look into another building or trees......that's basically what we are looking for in a room....

Does anyone else say Vista over the Veranda rooms??

Thank you so very much!!

we have requested an ocean view....cant wait.....is it may yet
    wanted to go earlier...but since neither one of us had passports to give it "some extra time...so naturally they came in the mail 3 weeks to the day that we applied for them....go figure....

Yup the Vista 1 Gardenview is better then the Vista 2 Gardenview. The Gardenview in Vista 2 looks over a fence and building. But anywhere you stay it is all good !!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast