Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DiviDiviFan

Thread: Divi All Inclusive Question

Divi All Inclusive Question

This will be my family's first trip to Aruba. It will be me (21) and my parents. We are considering the Divi All Inclusive with an oceanfront room. I was just wondering if anyone has any room suggestions. And also if it is better to be on the ground floor for better access to the beach or if a higher floor affords a better view and more privacy.

It really is a matter of personal preference as all rooms are pretty much close to everything. We prefer the rooms in the Veranda building for a few reasons. The building is set back from the ocean but still has beautiful views. The balconies are staggered so there is more privacy. I also find I'm not impacted by smokers when out on these balconies and we ask for he third floor so you don't have a flow of people walking past. The Vista building seems a little closer to the pool. Ocean view rooms are just steps from the ocean but those rooms have patios and balconies right next to each other with little privacy. When people are smoking the fumes drift over. Lastly, the casitas are right on the beach. The views from these rooms are on an angle hope this helps.

No privacy on Vista oceanview rooms

more photos here

Nice views from Vista oceanview though

Also like Pegmeister stated great views from second floor rooms and of course more security. Big positive of a ground floor oceanfront room is being able to walk directly out onto the beach. Here is the building with oceanfront rooms

Verandah building photos

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum

glad that peg and lisa were able to answer your questions.

enjoy your stay!

what activities do you have planned?
    make sure that you check out the sports/activities category to see what others suggest.

Quote Originally Posted by whit14 View Post
    This will be my family's first trip to Aruba. It will be me (21) and my parents. We are considering the Divi All Inclusive with an oceanfront room. I was just wondering if anyone has any room suggestions. And also if it is better to be on the ground floor for better access to the beach or if a higher floor affords a better view and more privacy.

Thank you for all your advice I really appreciate it. And thanks for the welcome. I've been reading different threads around here to see what activities we should plan. We really haven't got that far yet in our planning yet though.

Also would just say that you pay extra for ocean front rooms and in honesty for the 30 or 40 yards closer to the beach you are I am not sure it is worth it. Yes it is nice to have a sea view but even nicer to actually be in the sea looking back at your room

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    We also stay in Oceanview Patio Room - we like to be able to walk steps from our patio to the sand. It is really convenient when you need to go back to your room for whatever and you can also keep checking to see if your maid has done your room yet. My first visit was in Oceanview Balcony, one of the best rooms 221 which was directly in front of the ocean, the view was beautiful but I agree there is no privacy on these balconies at all. The rooms Pegmesiter talks about sound really nice but I have never been in one, but I believe they have a nice pool to enjoy as well and the balconies look really private and I'm sure this area is quietier. Good luck choosing and regardless of the room you choose you will love the DiviAL.