Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Divi Aruba All Inclusive

Hello all..
    We are staying at he Divi Aruba AI in 10 days... I have a question. After reasearch, reading, calling the 1 800#.. all I wanna know is ...Do they have coffe pots in the "garden view" rooms?? If not how far is it to the first cup of joe by foot?? Thanks in advnce!

Quote Originally Posted by pxQueen View Post
    Hello all..
    We are staying at he Divi Aruba AI in 10 days... I have a question. After reasearch, reading, calling the 1 800#.. all I wanna know is ...Do they have coffe pots in the "garden view" rooms?? If not how far is it to the first cup of joe by foot?? Thanks in advnce!
    According to this thread, coffee makers in the TAM, it looks like there aren't coffee machines in the room, but there is a 24/7 coffee machine in the buffet area.

Thanks... that's what I thought.... uugh!!! oh welll. We have the beautiful beaches to warm or souls... hehe

I am pretty certain the setup at the Divi is similar to the Tamarijn with "coffee stations". If I am not mistaken one is close to the buffet.

GHM
    In terms of beer, I only drank the Balashi whilst I was there (plus a whole load of the cocktail specials, which were interesting), but I do recall seeing Miller, and I think there was Heineken too. The Balashi was very good.

Balashi is served at each bar, it seems all bars have a variety of beers, no rhyme or reason, of Heineken, Amstel (not BRIGHT) and Miller.

Thank you everyone... I am all "read up" on the coffee situation. Thanks very much. Now, on to the packing lists section.
    TIme to pay attention as we are leaving in 10 days!!! YAHOO!!!

i'm jealous! however, hope you enjoy it as much as we do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12