Aruba Beach

Thread: Divi Beach Resort

Divi Beach Resort

Has anyone recently returned from the Divi? I wondered how the Casita rooms were and which one to request. Any areas or rooms we should avoid. I read conflicting reviews. Some people love the Vista Buildings, some the Casitas. I prefer to be close to a bar and the beach. We dont use the pool.

The Casitas are all one level ground floor, you are no more than 15-20 ft away from the beach and there is a nice bar in that area. The vistas you can be as close as 10ft or as far as 50ft with a so so view. We stay at the Tam, everything is ocean view, we are going in 3 weeks for a 5th time

The Natural pool, Baby beach
    The Casitas are a bit out dated but right on the beach and you'll never be far from a bar. I prefer the veranda rooms (3rd floor if I can get it). The view is amazing and offers more privacy than any of the other rooms in the resort the only down side is that your set back off the beach My wife and I both love the Divi and have returned several times. The Lanai rooms are also right on the beach and are close to the sand piper bar (closes at 6:00pm). I have stayed there twice and loved it, the down side is at night it's short walk to the Pelican bar. (when I say short I mean about a two minuet walk.) Have fun I can't wait to go back.