Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Divi BOGO

Aruba since 1979
    does not include the Tam.
    only the Divi Village Golf and Beach and the Divi Dutch

are you on their facebook page?

https://www.facebook.com/DiviandTamarijnAruba/?fref=ts
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkissedbaby00 View Post
    @Jacki - thank you for sharing. Does it include the Tam? Is there a code? I wish I knew why I wasn't receiving any of these emails!

The beach at the Tam and the beauty that is the Natural Bridge area.
    Well, I guess I'll have to wait for next week! Fingers crossed.

Yes, I'm on their FB page, but these sales have not been listed there. Glad I checked the board before booking.

Punta Cana 6.08 - Riviera Maya 6.09 - Aruba 6.10 - Cozumel 6.11 - Aruba 4.12 - Bahamas 6.12 - Playa del Secreto 6.13 - Aruba 4.14 - Curacao 6.14 - Punta Cana 6.15 - Aruba 6.16 - Aruba 6.17

Just to clarify, the BOGO is for the all inclusive at Divi and Tam. The 99 sale that Jacki posted about is for Divi Village and Divi Dutch.

Aruba since 1979
    the BOGO is on the main FB page that i linked.
    the BOGO is imprinted onto their cover photo

good luck
    hope that you can get the dates and pricing that you want!
    Well, I guess I'll have to wait for next week! Fingers crossed.

Yes, I'm on their FB page, but these sales have not been listed there. Glad I checked the board before booking.

@Jacki - thank you for sharing. Does it include the Tam? Is there a code? I wish I knew why I wasn't receiving any of these emails!
    The email is directly from Divi resorts. There are 3 that are mentioned in Aruba (Divi Village Golf, Divi Dutch Village & Divi Aruba Phoenix) - others in St. Maarten, Bonaire, Barbados, etc. No code, no mention of the Tam.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

The beach at the Tam and the beauty that is the Natural Bridge area.
    I just booked my fourth trip to the Tam for the end of June at a significant savings compared to when I was pricing a month ago and it allowed me to stay for two extra days! This is still not well advertised (did not receive an email and at the time of this post it is not listed on their FB), so a VERY big thank you to Pegmeister for posting here! Let the countdown begin!!

Punta Cana 6.08 - Riviera Maya 6.09 - Aruba 6.10 - Cozumel 6.11 - Aruba 4.12 - Bahamas 6.12 - Playa del Secreto 6.13 - Aruba 4.14 - Curacao 6.14 - Punta Cana 6.15 - Aruba 6.16 - Aruba 6.17

Glad you were able to book it! It's odd that your not getting the emails though. You may want to sign up for them again. They sent me a second email yesterday to remind me of the sale. Vacation will be here before you know it.

I just saw this! We had decided against the AI but after seeing this Im reconsidering. It's where we were going to stay anyway so if it makes the price closer to the non AI it might be worth it I sent the info to my agent to see how it compares. Keeping my fingers crossed!

I am aware of travelers that have been able to take advantage of BOGO16 on existing reservations. Tamarijn reduced the rate on a prior reservation so it matched the BOGO rate.
    Joe & Mimi

LIFE IS GOOD

I came across this by chance on the 18th when I was looking at the Tam which at that time was $588 a night. Pretty good not only for the BOGO but kids stay free as well!! So $294 oceanfront AI in Aruba for four....woohoo we are booked!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast