Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Divi Gardenview Rooms

Divi Gardenview Rooms

Hello Everyone,

I first want to start by saying this forum is awesome. It has helped with a lot of the questions I had in the past 6 months since before booking our first trip to Aruba. And even helped me bombard my girlfriend with emails and pictures to get her more excited about going.

We will be arriving on Wednesday March 5th and staying one week. We have some friends coming down on March 8th who have been to Aruba many times, so I know it will be a great time with a balance of relaxing privacy and fun sleepless nights.

We booked a Gardenview Room with the Divi. I was just curious if someone might be able to tell me if these are all in a specific building or scattered throughout. Does the Divi allow you to request a specific building? I know most buildings have their own pros and cons. Are there any that you find you like better than the others. By looking at the map I would love to be in the Veranda building because its a little closer to the Tam where our friends are staying, but I'm not sure if those are Gardenview.

Any other fun tips or suggestions or anything I might want to know about? Thanks in advance for all your help!

- Brandon

According to http://www.aruba4u.com/diviaruba_rm.htm The Gardenview room are in the Verandah building. Beautiful setting for sure. I have a few photos here.

Sounds like you want to requst 3rd floor. Divi Veranda Room Numbers I have seen photos of the oceanview from a 3rd floor room and it was a nice view for sure.

Thank you! Everyone here is so nice. I can't wait for the trip and to come back and hopefully contribute to everyone else.

Divi

The GARDENVIEW are built around a pool & jacuzzi

you also have Casita & Lanai rooms

Casita are one story attached

We prefer Lanai (600 series) They are two story & closest to Tam

You can request any rooms you want but there may be a small difference in price

My wife and I stayed in the garden view units our very first trip to Aruba 21 years ago and it was very nice. I would suggest the first floor as you then will have a patio that opens to the pool area.

Have a great time!

Gary

The room catagory of Gardenview can also be in the Vista I and II buildings not just the Veranda building

Quote Originally Posted by Gecko View Post
    The room catagory of Gardenview can also be in the Vista I and II buildings not just the Veranda building
    Which is a better accommodation?

Hello,

I have stayed in Veranda, Casita, and Tam. We are planning to stay Gardenview
    in Vista in July.

Te vista is closet to the pool, and understandably, the gardenivew rooms are
    furthest from the beach.

Keep in mind, in this context, "furthest" means another 8 seconds walk!

We stayed on the 3rd Floor Veranda, the room closest to the Tam - the corner
    room.

Terrific view, peaceful, nice balcony, etc.

However, we generally walk the beach at least an hour each day, have walked to LaCabana and back. If you do not like to walk, 3rd Floor Veranda will not be fun for you after a while. Up-and-Down the stairs, all the way to the end everytime, etc.

I like the Tam and the Casitas, open the door and there you are. My wife likes
    the Divi and the Vista buildings. Something about athmosphere - what that is. lol

If you don't care for the room you get, the Divi is very accomodating about moving you, if there is something else available.

It's all fun!

Does anyone know if all of the garden view rooms in the veranda building look out over the pool towards the ocean? Or are there also rooms on the other side of the building that have a view of nothing??

Hi Brandon,
    We are going to be at the Divi May 6th-14th. We are staying in the Casitas rooms which is 1 story, and very close to the beach. I believe they are beachside rooms though. But the Gardenview in Vista 1 is nice. And the Veranda building has 3 stories. The higher up you are in that building the better Oceanview you will have. The lower rooms have a pool view and are nice too. They are Gardenview Im pretty sure. Anymore questions let me know !! Have a great time !! The Divi is soooooo fun !! And the beach is a+++
    Teresa & Rob

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast