Aruba Beach

Thread: Divi Golf & Beach Resort - 3 bedroom set up

Divi Golf & Beach Resort - 3 bedroom set up

We booked a three bedroom through RCI for this resort. I have been told it is a one bedroom-studio-one bedroom set up in a Birdie Building. Anyone stayed in this type of set up?! I am curious what you thought of it. We are traveling with my in-laws and 6 year-old daughter. Also, how are the buildings as a whole? I am a light sleeper and one of my biggest pet peeves about traveling is being on a bottom floor and hearing people above me walking around!

Thanks!

divi beach resort

Hi

the divi links is a beautiful resort. You will love it there there is no noise that you can hear . You are in the birdie building.

We have a studio for rent the best location and view of the whole resort. It is the eagle building on the second floor you own villa with you own private hot tub oan sitting area on the roofd top c balconies full kitchen . No noise it is available may 15th to may 22 only $795.00 if you or your fiends want this great private villa facing the ocean and golf couse and pool. Please call at 732 259 3776 or email me arlene248@hotmail.com it is for next week sleeps 2 to 3 people. Much better than a hotel and the price is a bargain.

Thanks

arlene and bob

You are going to have soooo much room!!! You could almost use a 1 bedroom have your daughter sleep on the sofa bed and your in-law in the joint studio...

You will have total of 5 complete bathroom, 3 full kitchen, would be able to sleep 12 people!!! something to think about...

Enjoy!!!

I didn't realize how large of a room it was when we booked! I might see if we can change room types when we get there, no chance of being able to do it now since we booked through RCI. When we booked, I thought it was a 2 bedroom penthouse with a one bedroom or studio lockoff. Oh well, if not, we will each have our own bathroom! Life could be worse