Aruba Beach

Thread: Divi Phoenix

Palm Beach, The Marriotts lazy river

Divi Phoenix

How is it, have you stayed there before....the beach, pool what is it like..Is it pretty new????

We were there in Jan/Feb for our first ever trip to Aruba. We stayed in the new villas in a three bedroom penthouse. Loved it! The property was very clean, the new pools are great, could always get a chaise. My husband would go down to the beach around 7am and reserve a palapa for us. It was never front row, but second row is fine with us. The beach was not nearly as crowded as the other resorts further down, which was wonderful. The bar, Pure Beach, was fantastic, the food was delicious and the drinks were decent. A little on the expensive side, but what pool/beach-side bar isn't?! The rooms were spacious, and modern. The view was spectacular! Needless to say we are going back next Feb!

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    Thanks for your opinion of the Phoenix. My husband and I looked at getting a timeshare there. We decided we should try staying there and see how it is. We were impressed with the rooms and pools during our quick walk thru.

HI I own a 1bd room Villa Poolside Oceaview at the Aruba Phoenix. I am renting week 22
    May28th-June4th for $750.00 for the Week. this unit is also for Sale for $5000. or best offer. If you have checked out the phoenix you know this is a great price. Once you have a week you can always upgrade to a newer unit. It will cost less in the long run. Let Me Know
    My email is