Aruba Beach
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Liz - Aruba Lover
  • 2 Post By Liz - Aruba Lover
  • 1 Post By LeaveTheKidsWithMom

Thread: Divi question

Divi question

We are thinking about using the divi special and have a question. If we stayed at the Divi Phoenix could we go to the Divi Golf and use the pool slide one day and check that location out? Is it allowed?

Aruba since 1979
    does the divi special include the phoenix?

i think the answer is the divi golf place pool is off limits to visitors.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    We are thinking about using the divi special and have a question. If we stayed at the Divi Phoenix could we go to the Divi Golf and use the pool slide one day and check that location out? Is it allowed?

Yes, they do a half price as well. The total price is not quite as attractive but its something we are going to do this April. We are going to rearrange most of our upcoming trips, lol. Currently we have Xmas, Feb break on points at the Ritz, A short 4 night stay for a wedding at the end of March, and 2 weeks over the summer TBD. We decided to move Feb to April and stay at the Divi Phoenix to see our best friend more and try that out on a 50% discount....and we will stay 2 weeks for free on points at the Ritz this summer. So in the end we get extra time for less cash....and I will attend the wedding on my own in March to reduce family costs which was actually my wife's idea and not mine....it would have cost my family 5k with air, hotel, dog care, etc to attend a wedding that we would love to be at but at a certain cost...I will fly for free and stay at the Holiday Inn which would not be a family option.... I am getting more cost conscious as I try to figure out how to retire in 6 years.

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    What is the special that Divi Phoenix has? The Divi A.I. has a Cyber Monday special but never heard of a special for the Phoenix. I have stayed at the Divi Golf and no you can't use the pool if staying at the Phoenix.

It is 50% of their rack rate....it comes to $175 for a studio but the 1br are a bit more. I want to say $225 nightly but don't quote me. Thanks for answering my question.

Quote Originally Posted by Liz - Aruba Lover View Post
    What is the special that Divi Phoenix has? The Divi A.I. has a Cyber Monday special but never heard of a special for the Phoenix. I have stayed at the Divi Golf and no you can't use the pool if staying at the Phoenix.

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    It is 50% of their rack rate....it comes to $175 for a studio but the 1br are a bit more. I want to say $225 nightly but don't quote me. Thanks for answering my question.
    It would be less expensive if renting from a Phoenix owner.

Great point Liz! I would just need to know one, lol as I don't do business with strangers but would take referrals of course...
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz - Aruba Lover View Post
    It would be less expensive if renting from a Phoenix owner.

Senior Member LeaveTheKidsWithMom's Avatar
    Yesterday it showed 55% off, if you google Divi Aruba black Friday, it still shows 55% but the web site now shows 50%. The last two years it was 55% off. They haven't officially announced it by sending out the emails so hopefully it will end up at 55%. Also figure about 25% more on the total with taxes and fees.